What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AnimatedFan, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Tough call. Movie toys tend to get hot really quickly but when the public has moved on to the next big movie event then things can go cold quickly. With so many movie toys getting made it's hard to find a good after market.

The figures that don't end up as characters in the later films might have the best shot at keeping some value since they don't have an upgraded figure people could track down and there wouldn't be as many since they only had a figure for one movie and not figures made for two or three films.

Congrats on getting a sum you could be happy with. I always figure if anyone makes money off my crap it will after I'm dead and gone so I don't look to be making money off of toys in this life time.

2. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Toys for Tots only accepts new, unopened toys.

Personally, I feel that if you are in that much of a financial crisis, that you need to sell one to buy another, you should probably be spending your cash on something else. Obviously if your preference is to only have one of each type, without exception then just do what you did or list on ebay with no reserve starting at a penny and see what happens...

The thing about giving it to a firehouse is an awesome idea though.

3. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

>_< *facepalms* This one's my fault....

I should've been more clear. (Again, my fault.)

When ROTF hits shelves, it'll be the end of the month, when things are tightest. (All bills for the month are paid at the beginning and middle of the month.) It's just after food and whatever else we need, things like figures are usually a no no. The sad thing is, I get paid the following week. (lol)

I'm just saving up money and adding to what I have to have enough dough to be there at midnight when they hit shelves. Not due to messed up priorities.

I can see where you'd get that idea. I can also see that I need to elaborate better in the future.

Sorry. :eek: