What would you do?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JediAJ, Jun 18, 2007.

1. JediAJ

JediAJ Well-Known Member

Ok folks, this is a sort of game.

You have £100 Million to spend.

You can do ANYTHING you want to make YOUR TRANSFORMER movie.

Hire any actor.
    Have any Transformer.

Heres what to do:

Listed under these titles, put in what YOU would want to see out of YOUR Transformer movie:

BEGINNING
    TRANSFORMERS CAST
    ACTORS/ACTRESSES CAST
    SETTINGS (IE What happens where)
    EVENTS (IE Battles)
    WHO DIES
    END

You can list a few things under these titles, or as many as you wish. PLease put the titles in your replies to help those see what you would do, instead of mixing it up. If you want to make a little story of your events feel free.

I'm currently writing mine now, so I'll post it soon!

ENJOY!!! :thumb  :wink: 

2. Zeromagnus

Zeromagnus Well-Known Member

Well

Begining:Megatron is chasing Autobots in his ship and shoots them down right then bumble bee shoots up megatrons ship cuasing it to also go down crashing into the rockys.
    Transformers:
    peter cullen-prime
    Frank welker-Megs
    colin ferral-prowl
    jamie foxx-jazz
    chris evans-bumblebee
    john goodman-ironhide
    mike chiklis-soundwave(deep)
    assorted kids-frenzy ,laserbeak,ratbat
    vin diesel-brawl
    julian mcmahan-starscream
    laurence fisburne-mixmaster
    Settings: rockys,midtown,witwicky house,desart,highway,ark,megs' ship,parking lot,under a bridge , atop a bridge
    Humans:
    Ricky ullman-sam
    rick ducommun- sparkplug
    megan fox -carly
    events:bumble bee is about to be killed by starscream & soundwave but is saved by prime and jazz.
    megs is innterogating sam (who's father has the equipment to make megs another ship) on his first date with carly they are saved by bumble bee.
    prowl & jazz fight mixmaster and brawl.
    ironhide fights soundwave who releases Frenzy Ratbat & Laserbeak Though all 3 fall of of the freeway.
    Prime Jazz And prowl fight starscream who runs away in fear.
    Megs finds prowl after the fight with mixmaster and brawl and shoots him.
    the decepticons take jazz hostage threatning to kill him.
    the autobots fight the decepticons to the death.
    Deaths:
    Prowl
    soundwave
    frenzy
    ratbat
    laserbeak
    starscream
    brawl
    end: Prime is about to finish off megatron until he relises what he's doing so he has megatron thrown at the top of a bridge and throws him off as he plunges into the ocean starscream sees an obvious way to top megatron (to kill optimus)he sprints torword prime stabbing him in the back going through his chest he falls to the ground laughing manniaclly bumblebee rushes up tackling starscream making him fall in the water starscream is about to shoot bb in the head at that moment ironhide falls into the water choking starscream bumblebee swims to shore and sees mixmaster and brawl about to kill jazz so BB shoots brawl falling to the grond below the bridge top exploding on impact
    mean while the hardly breathingstarscream is dying megs swims up and punches ironhide making him let go of starscream thanking megatron he soon realises that he should'nt have tried to kill prime megs kills starscream by shooting his energon tank spilling the energon out of him bumblebee then (with perfect aim) shoots jazz out of his prison atop the bridge a scared to heck mix master dives into the water swimming away
    the autobots get to the dying prime ironhide jazz & bumblebee give him each a little energon so he can live which is success the autobots drive away hiding among sam and the earth!

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I'm totaly satified with what we're getting so far, however, I would change on thing. Spoilers: I wouldn't kill Jazz, I know his death is nessesary for the film, but he's my favorite character!:sreliopS.

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Live action remake of the GIJoe/TF comic book series. Hire all no name actors.

5. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im with split, I like what there doing.
    Myself last year would say change the designs, But I like them now.

6. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i'd spent the 1st 10mil on hookers and fast cars.

then maybe i start thinkin bout the movie.

...maybe have aardman do it using g1 toys in stop motion.

7. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

....that's not nearly enough money for me to make a Transformers movie.

8. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    you plan to actually create real life TFs?

9. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

It's the only way to do it right! ;) 

10. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    So...how much is that in $?

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Aight. Let’s say I got the 100 Mil for the purposes of the sequel. Here’s the basic rubric I’d use.

I might include some spoiler stuff, so please don’t read this if you worry about being spoiled.

Basic plot points I’d include: Any Transformer who survived the first movie would show up in the second. The Autobot ranks would be bolstered by Prowl and Mirage. Now, I’m only adding 2 regulars because (I don’t know if Bumblebee lives or dies in the first film) I think it’d be neat if Bumblebee’s time on Earth has also revealed the remains of another Cybertronian survey mission – that of the Dynobots, who crash landed on Earth and accidentially caused the cataclysm that wiped out the dinosaurs, leaving them imprisoned.

That’d give us 4 dinobots – Grimlock, Slag, Swoop and Sludge, plus Prowl and Mirage, plus the remaining Autobots from the first movie.

As for the Decepticons…The Decepticons, naturally, call in some additional reinforcements. Soundwave arrives on Earth, scanning the form of a B-2 Stealth Bomber. He locates Frenzy’s remains, reformats Frenzy into a UCAV, and re-introduces Frenzy to his “brothers,” Rumble, Ravage and Laserbeak. Additionally, the Constructicons – who were sent to Earth around the beginning of the century to search for Megatron – surface and indicate to the Decepticons that they’ve been building remote, “Just in case” Decepticon installations around the planet. The Decepticons notably gain the upper hand.

In terms of the driving plot…I dunno. Superweapon? Harvest the Earth? Any of those would do, I guess.

I’d include plenty of Ravage vs. Spike action, as that was some of the best fun of the old TV show. Lots of Ravage tearing through doors, windows, buildings, etc. trying to get to Spike and Mikaela.

To keep the human element included, I’d also reveal that Sector Seven has several more Transformers “in cold storage” located strategically throughout the US. Similar to Jurrassic Park: The Lost World, and taking a hint from the DW comics, Megatron’s storage facility was the pretty-pretty front that Sector Seven was preparing in order to sell the US government on the idea of transforming robots for US defense. We get some brief glimpses of other fan favorite Autobots & Decepticons (movie-styled, of course) on computer monitors, etc. Maybe throw in a few hubris-style moments where the government officials realize their folly in trying to keep the Autobots & Decepticons subdued.

12. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    heres 500g's. its all i got left after the hookers, fast cars and hotel bills.

13. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    It's cool. We'll film the whole thing in New Orleans and save a bunch of cash. Now, somebody call up Guillermo Del Toro and let him know he's got a film to direct!

14. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Considering the range of movement most of G1 figures have, it might be very dull.

Jazz: "I can't move, these damn legs wont seperate"
    BB: "Easy Jazz, dont go losing your head over this"
    Ratchet + Ironhide: "At least he has a head to lose"

Prime: "Where are my hands?"

15. Zeromagnus

has anyone read mine yet?

16. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i went back to try and read yours but it was difficult. use paragraphs and punctuations and stuff, kid.

17. Kalyx triaD

Kalyx triaD R-Tyme Entertainment

Get all the actors who played soldiers in the TF movie and make GI Joe. It'll be out in a year tops. Simple.

18. Zeromagnus

well what did ya think? KA