What would SERIOUSLY cripple your love for this show?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by ngnikolaos, Mar 24, 2012.

1. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    Honestly,I won't be surprised if this happens.In fact,I'm pretty much expecting it

2. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

It's already pretty close to calling it quits for me. I'm just trying to avoid spoilers in here about Jackie and Dreads. Looking forward to that.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

If it would get rid of some of the yellow in the toy departments and I didn't ever have to hear Bumblebee beep again I could kind of go for them killing him off :D 

Just a guess on my part but perhaps what Optimus sees in Jack isn't a Prime but someone who will grow to be a great human leader. Every great leader in human history was a kid at some point in their life.

4. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    -Miko doesn't change her ways after the major character development she's supposed to receive.
    -Airachnid's and Starscream's characters being degraded further.
    -Renaming this show Transformers: Arcee.
    -Sierra suddenly having a major role after being a dead (to me) character.

5. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    The death of Seaspray- wait.

If the show keeps being the "I found a Macguffin! Oh noz! Decepticons want Macguffin! *Minute fight* yay! We got Macguffin! Autobots win again!"

And of Dreadwing gets offed.

6. Moosetron

Moosetron AUGH AUGH AUGH!

If Starscream dies a really stupid death early in the series, I'll be pissed. If he dies at all, I'd rather it be something really dramatic since his character is so dramatic.

Better yet, leave it ambiguous, and at the end of the series after all the bad guys are killed or whatever, give us a shot of Starscream opening his optics and flashing that SMIRK of his. Then, let the screen go black and roll credits. It'd be just different enough to be awesome.

7. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I think I should start betting with someone for that. :p 

She suffers from Aesop Amnesia.

Airachnid, probably. Starscream? I kinda doubt it.

Who the hell cares about some background character who's of no importance to the show?

Again, if anyone wants to make bets with me, I'll do it.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

8. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Don't worry, he has a 12-episode character arc.......and then he dies.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Hey that's pretty good for a charecter in this show.

All that could cripple the show for me is everyone else's minor complaints about the little things.

10. Reaper Cloud

Reaper Cloud Dark Wrecker

News Credits:
    If the stupid humans keep doing ridiculous crap (MIKO!) then I'll just buy the toys and say "FU!" to the cartoon. Seriously! Miko acts like a ******ed 5 year old with A.D.D. and NEVER learns from her near-death experiences. -_-

Rafael and Jack are responsible, but the writers are LAZY and use Miko to move the story along. I'm thinking about my list that I just typed out...and I pretty much hated ALL of the female characters. Miko, June, Arcee, and Airachnid are just written badly. Maybe the writers need to understand women better? Of course the TV Show "The Walking Dead" also suffers from this as well.

Killing off characters seems lame and weak, since they didn't blatantly kill off characters in the G1 cartoon. Only in the movie, so why is it that deaths are so important in today's version of Transformers? No death would drive me away...unless MIKO made it happen.

11. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Even more badly written then Arcee's past versions? Hate to say this but most of Arcee's past versions aren't any better either if that's what you're impliying.:sly:  Compaired to them this Arcee's the best written version to date.

June Darby's actually one of the beter humans out there due to actually being realistic in the situation she's in. Think about it ,would YOU be comfortiable with the idea of your child being involved in an alien warfare?

As for Airachnid while she's no Blackarachnia shes far from being a slouch. I mean it's a tough job to make a spider-fembot that's not lke Blackarachnia and has no redeeming aspects. That's pretty amazing of how they did that well in my book.

I understand why you don't like Miko I'm not fond of her either but her being dead is not going to happen period.

I know this is your opinion but I think the females of Prime except for Miko and Seirra are pretty mch the best ones to come out of TF so far since Beast Wars.

I guess what can also break the show for me is the almost consant complants Prime is getting.

12. Cailieg

Cailieg Member

*Warning, impending over use of ellipses, because I felt like it...*

For me, if TFPrime ever uses Optimus in a "Screwed-up Non-Optimus Bay-esque" fashion then I would be done...

Cullen has said back in the earlier shows he would refuse to read lines Optimus would not say...today's contracts for voice work do not have the "wiggle" shows had in the earlier generations.

End of the third Bay movie...how many times has Optimus has a chance to end Megs and did not? And to have Megs basically begging to be let to live, and to kill him to "see how life will be without him" was about the most NON-OPTIMUS thing I have ever heard P.C Voice... I could not take another moment like that.

Aside from that, it's a Cartoon that changes from iteration to iteration, nothing will make me stop watching it. To be blunt, it's the...BLOODY TRANSFORMERS! I've been a transformers fangirl since the first time I stole my brother's Optimus Prime.

Alexis
    *winks and smiles*

13. Deltus

Deltus 異種

Well Override was a good female character IMO.

14. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

rember i saw agument error message on here - i saw it week ago
    acree is cool

15. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I've heard. I didn't see Cybertron so I don't know what she's like. I am getting to know her in Exiles however.

I was just pointing out the fembots that I do know of.

16. ChronoMagus

ChronoMagus Member

Introducing Prowl or Jazz to the show and then killing them off a few episodes later! That would be last episode I would ever watch of TF prime.

17. Deltus

Deltus 異種

That would be the last episode of transformers I would ever watch Period.

18. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Different Optimus. Movie-verse Optimus much more pragmatic but he's still a noble hero doing everything under his reach to save an innocent species ["everything under his reach" includes dying for them] now if Movie-verse Optimus went around kicking puppies and killing people off, then you'd have a point.

19. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh Lawd. Not this again.

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm not really sure, tbh. Even the oddest of twists and turns can be worked into the story well enough to make up for them, imho. Starscream being permanently axed from the show would hurt, but I'm not sure it would kill the show for me. Something would really have to be midichlorian level of wtf-ness to really kill it for me.

Only thing that comes to mind that would most likely kill the show for me, would be one of the human characters becoming a "chosen one" of some kind. Jack being an integral part of restoring the Matrix was as close to that as I would want the show to come to doing that. Only reason that didn't kill the show for me, was because Jack was more of a tool being used, rather than a holy assigned savior of some kind.