What would be your IDEAL transformer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by unicronsupreme, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I can't really think of any one ideal Transformer, but I do have some ideas for TF figures I'd like to see.

-Masterpiece Grimlock- Wouldn't need to have his other teamates, and as long as he had a wide release here in the states, I would be happy.

-Animated Leader Class Blitzwing- Wouldn't need any fancy head spinning gimmicks, but would be awesome to have a triple changer at that size class, and I do really like his design (would be awesome for a kitbash too).

-Animated Voyager Ultra Magnus- I plan on getting the Leader Class figure, but it would be nice to have a Voyager one too (would make for some good kitbash fodder too).

-Animated Voyager Earth-mode Megatron- Same thing with Ultra Magnus above.

-Universe Classics Ultra Scattershot- Would go nicely with the Gestalt Leaders trend in the line, and is one of them that I think needs an update. Not sure what his alt-mode could be, as the new molds in the line are going for a more realistick look. Maybe a combination of several different things like Silverbolt's alt-mode design.

-Universe Classics Deluxe Hound- He needs n update badley (he's getting a RH, but a transformable one is prefered). His alt-mode could be a military hummer or jeep, just as long as it was some kind of military off-road vehicle, with a drab green paintjob, and a white star on the hood, I'll be a happy campler.

2. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A supreme sized MP Smokescreen in the Datsun form with working lights. Gimme.

3. honcho

honcho BW Megatron Completionist

Ebay:
    I want Masterpieces of Grimlock and BW Dinobot. (He needs an actual face.) Or any other G1 Dinobots.

I'd also like decent show-accurate toys of Rhinox, G1 Ratchet and Ironhide. And ultra Combaticons to combine with the awesome Universe Onslaught. Ultra-sized BW TM Megatron would be nice, I love that toy...

Animated Leader-class Lugnut. Hell, Animated-styled lines of BW/BM, and even RID characters would be awesome.

More wishes go here.

4. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Alternators scaled down to deluxe size, but keeping the rubber tires and clear windows and such.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead hates things

Masterpiece Unicron, 6 feet tall and spiky as hell, with lot's of little 'bots crawling over his and a scaled replica Junkion ship.

now back (more or less in reality) MP wheeljack, he was the first G1 figure i got as a kid and I'd love to see a really good sculpt of him

6. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Cybertronian modes for known G1 characters and from the movieverse (Protoform modes) tha are in scal with each other.