What would be your IDEAL transformer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by unicronsupreme, Apr 11, 2008.

1. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    If you could tell Hasbro/Takara exactly what you wanted a figure to be and get it, no questions asked. What would you want?

My ideal transformer would be a combiner. The components would each be triple changers with no common modes (except for robot). They would combine into a well articulated super robot, or a super vehicle (or beast, maybe). The Combined form would be able to transform between these modes without disassembling. 4-6 figures would comprise this combiner and no extra parts would need to be added to it to complete it.

2. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I dunno. Transforming toys kinda peaked for me with Masterpiece Prime and Yamato's 1/48 VF-1S. Although the latter is too fragile for my liking, they would both be my idea of the "ideal" transformer.

I think a hypothetical "ideal" Transformer would be an MP Devastator. Each Constructicon would have the same engineering complexity of MP Prime or Starscream, and would all be self-contained apparatuses. No add-on fists or hip joints. They should combine into an awesome Devastator.

Now that I read what I wrote, it's quite similar to yours, isn't it? :) 

3. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Masterpiece Dinobots

4. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    It's different enough. You specifically want the constructicons, I'd be happy with any neat combiner with some posability and triplechanging components.

5. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

That's easy! I just want one that's bigger than Fort Max with updated articulation & engineering. Something massive like the GI Joe FLAGG, Terrordrome or Defiant launch complex.

6. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    a Metroplex twice the size as Fortress Maximus. He would have more articulation and be able to have the Transforming city mode that Springer and Arcee does to the city in the movie. He should have diffrent areas that you could look into like the controll room, the transforming cog room, the eye chamber and brain room. He would also come with exclusiv WST Protectabots since First aid is the one who knows how to fix Metroplex.

7. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Honestly? A Classics Blitzwing. Supposedly the Animated one was promised to also fit in the Classics line but the way he looks on the show I doubt it. GIVE ME A CLASSICS BLITZWING!

8. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    MP Hot Rod. Or Iron Hide.

9. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    MP-Metroplex? i would love to see it too.

10. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Sort of what I want too. I'm just a base-bot fan. I really don't care if it's Metroplex in particular, but I want a base-bot big enough to be utilized by Alternators molds. Metroplex, Fort Max, some new bot, I don't really care.

Someday, when I have the time, I think this will be a personal project for me. It's simply not going to be possible for TakaraTomy/Hasbro to make a profitable mold of that size.

11. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine has already been made. MP Prime with trailer. The trailer could have included roller though.

12. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

A few years back, I had the idea for a 30-odd-strong team of robots, divided into smaller groups; each small group combined into a larger robot, and the members of another group each formed a weapon. Then the larger robots could also combiner into a single robot, larger still, with the weapon bots combining into a BFG. I'd like that, especially if it could be pulled off with suitable articulation.

I tried designing them, and I'd like to have another go, but then it'd be really frustrating knowing it'd never get made... :p 

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I'd list my ideals, but we already know what the Animated figures are and do.

But seriously, I wish they had released 2-pak Prime as the regular release with no battle damage, with brighter red and blue with a mouth and the bigass axe and put a mouth-plated Cybertron Prime with Battle damage into the 2-pak.

14. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    Hmm for me it would be a deluxe size figure, with incredible and detailed Apache Helicopter mode, light gimmicks, and super hyper articulation.

I have always dreamed with a TF's like that.

15. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

Nova Prime based on Don Figeora's design (hope I spelled that right), working lights and sounds, PREMIUM quality paint applications, with a decent articulation (willing to sacrifice for accuracy), at a Cybertron Primus scale.

Essentially...Dak's Nova Prime with lights and sounds mass produced :lol  Dak is my hero!

EDIT: BETTER IDEA!!! I want a HALL OF THE PRIMES toyline featuring all the PRIMES throughout the timeline!! Of course, my aforementioned request would be included.

16. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Masterpiece Magnus Armor,masterpiece Jetfire And Masterpiece Soundwave

17. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I always wanted to see a set of figures made that came with bases like the Micromasters but for the deluxe size class that could be linked together to make a huge base. The more figures you had, the bigger the base. They'd be different shapes and have functions that fit each character like Ratchet with a med bay. They could even be designed to be stacked with working lifts. (by hand tho electronics would be a nice touch) To make the idea even better, the base (if all were collected) would turn into a ship (like the ark) or a giant robot.

Tho if that's too much, I'd settle for a 1/24th scaled base for an Alt that turned into modest looking house with a two-car garage and a family of Holographic humans w/2.5 kids and a dog.

18. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    any decepticon made into a masterpiece. i would hope for soundwave next or soon.

19. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    More autobots pls. so far there's only OP & a repaint of his mold as Ultra Magnus. whereas the decepticons have Starscream, Megs & Skywarp.

20. alpharon

alpharon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would love to see a transformable Revoltech figure that retains the superior articulation that makes these guys so fun to play with.