what would be a good trade for car robots brave maximus?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    yeah, but thats the fairest "brave max for animated stuff" trade that can be done.

2. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
  3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

okay i just finished double checking my storage bins

the 3 figures which combine to become brave maximus are complete figure wise and are in good condition

i still have the radar dish thing as well

unfortunately though i have lost the small gun that came with the emmisary figure

i have also lost the instructions as well as the box itself though

so far its just the large cityforemr figure i got

the second smaller emsary figure whcih forms brave maximus's head

and the cerebros figure which forms the emisary figure

all and all the city former figure itself has all of its built in weapons in its lower arms, hands the sides of its lower waist and the guns in its lower legs

the emisary figure is itself complete but missing its gun and the smallest of the 3 the cerebros figure which forms the emisarys head is itself complete figure wise

other then those 3 figures i also have that radar dish thing that plugs into brave maximus's crotch but no instructions or box or gun for the emisary figure

back to my question on the matter people

Image:TFAnimated Deluxe CybertronPrime toy.jpg - Transformers Wiki
    Image:TFAnimated Deluxe BattleBegins Prime toy.jpg - Transformers Wiki
    Image:Animated megatron leader.jpg - Transformers Wiki
    Image:Leaderanimatedultramagnus.jpg - Transformers Wiki

would those four animated figures for my brave max be a fair trade even with the gun , instructions, and box its missing?

or would it be a unfare trade on my part to trade brave maxamus for those four animated figres and the cost of shipping?

4. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

technically it'd be a bad deal for you, but tbh mate it's your stuff do what you want with it.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

what i am aksing is this

considering what my brave maximus is missing gun, instructions, box wise

would a cybertron mode animated optimus prime and a earth mode animated optimus prime ,a leader class animated ultra magnus, and a leader class animated earth megatron plus paying me the amount it would cost me to ship brave maximus to the other guy

from the other guys viewpoint on the matter would i be giving him a fiar trade for those 4 figures from his animated collection?

that is what i am trying to ask question wise

what all exactly animated wise would be a fair trad for my brave maximus when it comes to the other guy whould be trading me some figures from their transformers animated collection when it comes to the fact they would also have to send me a money order to cover the amount of money that it would cost me to ship my brave maximus to that person?

and yes i am serious about wanting to trade my brave maximus for some animated figures

i just want to know exactly what would be a good trade for him though animated figure wise?

6. defstar

defstar Autobot...

I hope this doesn't turn into another Black Zarak thread... :banghead: 

7. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Here is my view on any trade: As long as both parties are happy with the outcome, it was a good trade.

8. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i love how he isn't listening to everyone else......

listen, we don't want you to get ripped off, but since you seem to ignore everybody, go ahead and get yourself ripped off, and when you make a thread crying about it, i'll just say i told you so

9. defstar

defstar Autobot...

That is why I said what I did above...remember the guy who talked about his broken Black Zarak...he went on and on again...

10. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    I'll give you a TFTM Legends Megatron for it.

11. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    oh i remember him....*went page after page debating him*

part of me wishes this guy goes for the trade.....it pisses me off when people ask a question, people answer, and the one who asked it IGNORES THE ONES WHO ANSWER THE QUESTION......ugh i might sound harsh but i am just tired of these things

12. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have almost every autobot from animated I will trade you them all for him.

Just don't be surprised if he's on eBay shortly after. Not like I'm the only one who thought about this.

13. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

there any chance i could trande my brave maximus for a botcon timelines piranacon?

14. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Maybe. Post some photos?

15. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    read the replies.

here, I'll sum it up for you:

THE TRADE YOU PROPOSED WOULD INVOLVE YOU RIPPING YOURSELF OFF. ROYALLY. BIG TIME. YOU WOULD FUCK YOURSELF.

so if you go through with it, fantastic. we warned you. if you want to be stupid, go ahead. be stupid and trade brave maximus for $90 worth of animated figures.

16. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Personally, I think you making a bad deal, but I guess it depends on what you like. If you don't like your Brave Max, maybe he isn't worth as much to you personally. Go with what makes you happy, but at the same time, don't sell yourself short either....

17. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man do you have a thick skull. Listen to what everyone else is saying and...wait hold on. This can only be solved by caps and big letters.

*ahem*

Dear OP:

YOU HAVE A FREAKING FIGURE THAT IS WORTH AROUND $500 IN AFTERMARKET PRICES. THE TRADES YOU HAVE POSTED WOULD BE TERRIBLE RIPPOFF ON YOUR PART. THE ENTIRE ANIMATED LINE PLUS SOME CASH WOULD PROBABLY THE CLOSEST TO A GOOD DEAL. 2 LEADERS AND 2 VOYAGERS CAN BE BOUGHT FOR LESS THAN $60 ON EBAY OR DISCOUNT PRICES ELSEWHERE.

It's alright if you ignore everyone and think it's worth it. We're trying to keep you from being taken advantage of.

18. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sell brave max on ebay, and use the paypal cash the day it is paid for and get the four figures you want off ebay plus a timelines pihrannacon, and go on with your day

19. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i think i finally know what i will trade brave max for

Transformers Japan Generation 1 Complete Collection

madman complete japanese g1 headmasters/masterforce/victory dvd complete collection

BotCon 2009 - Shout! Factory Generation 1 Boxed Set Gallery Transformers
    shout factory american generation 1 boxed collectors matrix of leadership dvd set

i've been wanting to get my hands on the japanese g1 trilogy for years and ialso want to replace my worn out kidrhino g1 dvd sets with the matrix box set

i want to trade brave maximus for the shout factory and the madman complete american and complete japanese generation 1 dvd collector sets and also want to trade brave maximus The Real Ghostbusters the complete collection

The Real Ghostbusters: The Complete Collection | TimeLife.com | Ghostbusters

whoever wants my brave maximus can have him if they can hook me up with a complete collection dvd set to the american and japanese g1 animated series trilogies and the real ghostbusters complete collection

if the other guy pays for the cost of me shipping brave max to him i figure that will be a fair trade for my brave max

20. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    What, seriously?!