What will become of the game now?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    LOVED campaign. It'd be a shame if it didn't recieve a follow up, though i'm not too optimistic about the online features fate.

I wanted to love the Multiplayer, I really did, but I could only play one or two games before before I got bored, and I can't quite put my finger on why. It just didn't have that "just one more game" I got from Halo, MW, or Bad Company.

Oddly I actually prefer the ROTF games online mode. Yes, the campaign was utter shite, but the nuanced control scheme served online antics quite well.

2. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    i love this game, but unfortunately i love reach more. Hope the servers are sti up when i inevitably come back to it.

3. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Yup. The game is dead. I don't feel the buzz I had in August. I bought Dead Space and Bioshock so I need a really good reason to not play them. Plus there or other games to get like Vanquish. Sweet, sweet Vanquish.

4. nehushtan

nehushtan Escalation Jedi

I didn't like not being able to host a public TDM match for points. That kind of pisses me off. I would be hosting regularly if that were a possibility. This whole random host stuff is crap... I hate it. I stick to Escalation only since I have 6 maps to choose from and have a good time while playing.

5. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I play Escalation every night - still love it. I replay some campaign missions here and there for kicks.

6. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

I get on often couple times a week. I still have a blast with it. I'll continue to play till there isn't anyone on to play with basically. Still one of my favorite games.

7. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I still need to get this

8. beanman

beanman Not a Decepticon

News Credits:
    I think it's kind of reached the shelf-life of any video game (I can't remember a game that I've played more than 5 months after release)... with that being said, I still jump on occasionally, just not as regularly as I did.

I really hope that it sold enough to warrant a sequel, because I think they could make a killer game...

9. shumworld

shumworld Well-Known Member

If a sequel were made, I hope to see combiners.

10. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I am the opposite. I finished leveling up my classes Sunday night, and even though that was my goal, I found myself saying "one more game" and playing again. Could be because I love Conquest. Death Match doesn't really attract me because I'm new to shooter games in general and will always die more than I kill. Though I am getting better. I've had a couple of games where I had one kill more than deaths, but most of the time it's two to one the other way. I can actually get to where my kills are only one or two behind my deaths with Scientist and Scout. Since my kill/death ratio is so bad, I like having other objectives to shoot for, like capturing nodes.