what will be the next series ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by levister16, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. levister16

levister16 Banned

Ebay:
    what will be the next series after transformers animated i hope its another beast wars series but anime style no affense i like the 3d version i seen neo and 2nd and said why not give that style a chance , here a title beast wars masters , its like beast wars meets transformers headmasters but with only animals , and or a show based off altinator toy line :cool:  :thumb  :rock  but i want to hear youll show ideas and titals

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    After animated, it'll be the next TF movie line. After that who knows.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Hopefully more Animated, but under a different title but still the same story/characters, etc.

4. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

I'd prefer if they just kept moving forward with animated for a few seasons.

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I agree, I'd like to see Animated stick around for a while. Some years down the road though, meh...we'll see.

6. newguy

newguy i

If animated hasnt killed Transformers (You never know what can happen) and there is still room for another series i hope its like beast wars. Its nice having a series with a plot not desepticons attack here and there (G1). Im afraid animated might become like that so im not so sure another series will ever come again.
    Sorry G1 and Animated fans but thats my opinion. G1 was still freakin awesome, but it really was the same thing over and over again. Animted hasn't come to that , but you never know. Little kids don't really realize when a TV show is repeating itself so as long as the show is getting views and money it will continue.

7. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Your predictions for Animated seem rather..unfounded. And considering it is only on its second season, really give it some time before you start predicting doomsday. Animated really hasn't been much of anything like you are describing.

8. mechabot-1

mechabot-1 Banned

animated=crap

g1=semi crap

beast wars= 1/2 decent

9. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I don't have the will to start over with yet another new series. That said, I wouldn't mind transtech getting a shot.

10. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    Maybe Beast Wars: Animated or a Classics cartoon?

11. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    So you say you like transformers...:sly2: 

As for the next series I would like to see a universe type combination of everything so far.

12. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

LOL

Oh, you were serious...

Animated is my G1, and probably G1 for this generation and enough allusions to please the older fans. I want it to stick around for a bit longer, maybe 5 or more seasons? There's something about Animated that makes it better than those pieces of crap known as the Unicron Trilogy

13. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    To each his own, I happened to enjoy Armada, its last third worth of episodes being very cool. Though as a whole Animated is far less disjointed and more cohesive story. Although personally I find Sari about on par with the two boys in Armada in terms of the muderous impulses they inspire.

I'd like to see a Transformers for young adults series that covers the Cybertronian War, a prequal to G1 if you like, the last ten minutes of its final episode being a frame for frame (but obviously better animated version) recreation of More than Meets the Eye, pt 1 until the crash on Earth.

14. levister16

levister16 Banned

Ebay:
    i would like to see the robotmasters realy autobots and maximals teamup vs prdicons and decptocons or one based off the micromasters or the original g1 comic story line witch will cool , hear is th micromaster story line both sides are on berk of dying and its up to micromasters to save them in later episodes they build lager bodies and bases and battle the deceptocon micromasters , robotsmasters we seen it and how story gos but it should be finished and mafe into a realy show i like animated but little kids dont understand transformers and hate to say it animated made transformers lose some major fans

15. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I think five seasons of Animated would be great. Think of it, two down fairly quick, add to that season three then hopefully four and then a fifth to tie it all off. Five seasons is a good number to out on. It's lengthy, but doesn't overstay it's welcome or become too repetitive. It also allows for lots more characters to show up casually without mixing up the plot and more characters = more toys = more win.

Wrong. Kids are the only thing that keeps Transformers alive. Kids are the only ones besides diehard fans and collectors who do understand Transformers. And we know Transformers can not be supported by just collectors. And while Animated is not loved by all, any fans who don't like it still have the movie and Universe to keep them happy. Nobody just quits TFs just because of one series when there's too other perfectly awesome lines to fall back on.

16. levister16

levister16 Banned

Ebay:
    i like idea know what also be a great story line also how optimus met ultramagnus and how he got the matrix and how he met his autobot crew

17. levister16

levister16 Banned

Ebay:
    heres a good plot the matrix or an elder chooses autobots to fight against a power threaght than unicron who needs a host for new bodie , but ths elder is evil brother of alpha trion his name zarak , who teams up with the deceptocons and fuses with starscreem bodie later and when megatron dies or before he dies he says he had witch he had a honornable match with rodimus dont worry optimus returns he is an demiision

18. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i say animated forever!

19. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What will be the next series?
    I don't know and to be honest, I don't care.
    I'm busy enjoying Animated and looking forward to the second live action movie.

20. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Yes and yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.