what were the reactions to the hulk and xmen 3 movies?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by ckhtiger, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn, forgot about him; that "too many characters" thing again. So, three good actors in X3.

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My complaint about the Hulk was the final battle...I agree, it was confusing...with regards of the X-men, I found some of the effects kinda of cheesy. Some of the "leaps and jumps" really looked faked. Anyway, irregardless of how some character designs stray from the originals, the movie will still make $$$ because of the huge fan-base and its impression on the public.

3. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been a Hulk fan since I could read and absolutely loved the movie.......up to the ending.:redface2: 

4. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

I really liked the Hulk movie, I can understand why people didn't like it, it focused a little more on the psychological aspect of the hulk, more-so then the "hulk Smash" aspect.

And I don't think the gamma bomb would work up on the big screen, I like that it was a gamma generator type thing that affected banners already funky genes, that caused the mutation into the hulk.

I didn't like ANY of the X men movies. I thought they were all pretty bland and boring. If I had to choose a favorite though it would be the second one.