Customs: What was that custom? The one with Cybertron Thundercracker's head?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by ShadowStitch, Jul 31, 2008.

1. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

Okay, I think I'm going INSANE here.

A few months ago I saw someone's custom thread, where they had made...SOMETHING using a Cybertron Thundercracker/Skywarp head on something else's body. But here's the kicker -- I don't remember WHAT IS WAS, except that it was awesome. I ALMOST want to say it was a movie Sideswipe, from that head and Cliffjumper's body, but I can't be sure. :confused: 

The person didn't mention it in the initial post, but he explained later on in the thread (When someone asked him) that he had used that cybertron jet head for it, and everyone was amazed that it fit so well.

So that day I put Cybertron Thundercracker on my mental "To get for customs" list... and now that I finally got one... I can't remember what I wanted to use it for! :banghead: 

It's driving me INSANE trying to remember, and google has been absolutely no help. Does anyone with an encyclopedic memory of Radicons remember seeing a custom that uses that head??

Please, for the sake of my sanity? :confused2 

-------------------

Edit: NM, the answer was presented within minutes by AutobotX23.

Attached Files:

2. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Was it was this? These were digibashes. Hope it helps.

3. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

AHHHHH!!!! THAT'S IT!
    :jawdropper: 

I can't believe responded with the answer within like....minutes. You're amazing. :bowdown: 

Thanks so much!

4. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

LOL!

I thought that sounded kind of like something I'd done... :) 

It's only partially a digibash. The Thundercracker head DOES fit on the Movie Cliffjumper mold just as it appears in those pictures (requires a bit of messing with the balljoint though).

I recoloured the head digitally for the pics, and in 1 of the pictures, I added Sideswipes little horns with Photoshop. The rest of it is the real deal.

I was gonna use that head for Sideswipe, then I saw pics of the upcoming Universe Sideswipe/Sunstreaker. Then I was gonna use it on Movie Landmine to make a Hound... and then the pics of Universe Hound came out. I'm trying to put this Thundercracker head to use, but Hasbro keeps beating me to the punch! :) 

The next in line to receive that head is Swindle for my planned Combaticon project. C'mon Hasbro... make my day!

zmog

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

You did some sweet work on both the bash and the pics...butter!

6. SMOG

Thanks dude! :) 

zmog

7. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    I can do the Sunstreaker since I have an extra Universe Streaker head :lolol 

8. SMOG

Hey, yeah... I REALLY like the G1 Streaker head sculpt, but the Universe version would at least have the fold-up "antlers", which would make it easier to fit into the alt-mode.

zmog

9. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

II am still debating on wether or not to do aa TF:TM Sunstreaker, with the 08' Camaro for the body with Longarm's head.

10. SMOG

Not a bad match... but then, what would you use as Movie Sideswipe's head? :) 

zmog