What was it?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by MegaMoonMan, Feb 12, 2010.

1. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I have faint memories of having this space toy as a kid. It was late 70's or very early 80's.

It was a sort of building kit that had all kinds of space ship parts. You could rebuild it into a working boat type thing, a spaceship, a car that rolled along, anything you could think of. It was modular, I remember the cockpit was white, it had pontoons for floating. It was battery powered, but I don't remember if it had a single battery pack or several for the different parts.

Any guesses? I wonder if it was a microman set, as it had little micromanish guys, but I've never seen one just like it.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    While we're at it, I have another. Early to mid 80's building kit.

It was comprised of clear plastic spheres that could connect together. Each sphere had either gears, a motor, or was "blank". You connected the spheres together using little hexagonal nubs and the gears inside the would mesh up, and then you would plug wires from a battery pack into the motor sphere to run it. It came with wheels to make cars, propellers to make planes, etc.

EDIT: NM, found this one - Capsela!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  3. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Found the first one too - it was microman stuff. I was confusing two different sets into one.