What Transformers remind you of certain people?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Autobot_Hiphop, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Autobot_Hiphop

Autobot_Hiphop Well-Known Member

Ok this is kind of a random thread but I bought deluxe Sergeant Kup a couple days ago and he's awesome. I like him not just cause his design is cool (which it is) but he reminds me of my grandfather. My grandfather drove a pickup truck, was a sergeant in the army, fought in WWII, had war stories to tell, and to top it all off smoked cigars and talked with that default gruff old man voice that kup has.

So in my eyes, Kup is a toy representing my grandfather which makes the toy that much cooler. What about you guys. Do any TF's remind you of someone you know or a celebrity type?

2. Wingnut

Wingnut Stayin' Alive!

Ebay:
    That's pretty cool actually. I have to say now that you've mentioned it my Grandfather was also a sergent in WWII and told stories. Just no cigars. lol

3. Autobot_Hiphop

Haha yeah it is. It was my dad who actually made me notice it when he saw me take Kup out the box and said 'hey your grandfather used to drive a pickup truck like that' and then I told him about the Kup charcter and we were like man thats too similar lol.

So now you can pretend Kup is a toy of your grandpops like me wingnut lol.

Maybe someone has a friend that reminds them of wheeljack or an arrogant coworker at work who acts like starscream always trying to get over. Just like to hear others similar stories about Transformers/ people as well:) 

4. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Holy damn, Your grandfather is awesome!

And DOTM-Leadfoot bears an striking resenmblance to my father: He had the same belly, loved cars, had a very aggressive and tough way of speaking, was inhumanly good with mechanics [and math], was hot-blooded and kicked ass.

And he's just as awesome as Leadfoot.

5. Autobot_Hiphop

Leadfoot was very cool in the movie so sounds like your dad is too. Can't wait to get the Leadfoot figure too :)  I also think it's cool they made a TF with a belly like Unicron. Everybody ain't the same and TF's should be no different :)