What toys would you make?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thenatureboywoo, Jun 10, 2010.

1. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    The first scenario....Hasbro has some kind of contest where if you won, you could create/design any one Transformer in any size class to be released into mass distribution. Which Transformer would it be?

The second scenario....Hasbro has some kind of contest where if you won, you could choose any mold to be repainted into any character. Which Mold would you use and which Transformer (with color choice) would you make it into?

The third scenario....You owned a third party company, and you where gonna make a new add-on set to a pre-existing Transformer or Transformer Combiner. What would the add on pieces do/be, abnd for what Transformer would they be for?

2. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I would make what iGear made with their PP01/Faith Leader/regular sized MP. Then I'd repaint it to be Nemesis Prime. And then I'd make an add on kit that was a trailer for it.

3. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

1st - Generations Sixshot (ultra class)
    2nd - Cybertron Dirtboss into Motormaster (black, purple, and gray)
    3rd - Energon Shockwave G1 kit

4. Maloknazh

Maloknazh Black Metal Ist Krieg

Ebay:
    First: A better Universe/Generations Soundwave than the Comic Con one that turns into a modern boombox and fits the old tapes and the new Universe Ravage.

Second: Activators Bumblebee as Wasp with a facemask added on or painted on.

Third: An arm replacement or attachment for Voyager Movie Ratchet to be compatable with the Deluxe Ratchets EMP

5. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    This is a tricky one, there are so many that I would love to see made. I would personally want Wreck Gar made into the movie line. A scrappy beat up three-wheeled street motorcycle alt mode all rusty and stuff. I'd want a three wheeled motocrycle to give it more bulk and so It could have good sturdy legs as well.

I would love to see ROTF Leader Optimus Prime made into Ultra Magnus using the mainly white paint scheme with some baby blue thrown in there.

Since I didn't choose Animated supreme class Omega Supreme in scenario one, I am going buck wild here. I want an add on set that turns regular Animated voyager Lugnut into Omega Supreme Lugnut. Not sure how it would happen, but I'd let the designers figure that out. But I thing an Omega Supreme Lugnut would be cool as ice.

6. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    1st universe constructicons deluse class
    2nd repaint inferno into grapple
    3rd a jazz upgrade for the prowl mold that doesnt get a C&D letter from hasbro

7. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    1st scenario: Lots of options, but sticking with *one* figure and not making a combiner of multiple figures... I'd probably go with an Ultra or Leader sized Overlord. Add modern articulation and integration of all parts in all modes.

2nd scenario: Again, lots of options, but probably the repaint of an existing mold I want the most right now is the standard, boring old choice of 'Classics' Sunstorm. Though I'd also love a Torca/Elpha-Orca in natural Elephant/Killer Whale colors.

3rd scenario: With all the add-ons for the Classics Prime mold, I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been an add-on for Megatron. Add a barrel and stock, maybe a clip/magazine, bipod/tripod, bayonet, ammo box & ammo belt(ya, I know it's a 'revolver' already, but the add-ons could turn him into a 'machine gun') Then have all the parts form a cannon/gun emplacement as well as armor/weaponry for bot mode

New 4th scenario: If you were responsible for a new TF line with a 'line-wide gimmick' what would be the gimmick?

Mine: Combining, scramble-city style, but not strictly 5 guys. 'Voyagers' would be 'torso-bots' and Deluxes would be arm -or- leg bots(probably not both). However there wouldn't be specific teams and the fiction and such would show 'combining' could be 2 bots: torso+1 arm(a la Cyb.Prime/Leobreaker) or 3 bots: torso+2arms or 4 bots: torso+2 legs+1 arm or the full 5-bot deal: torso+2 arms+2 legs. Even 6 figures when at least 1 'voyager' is really a 2-pack of figures that combine into a torso. So kids would 'have to' collect 5 specific figures for a specific team and could use the combining gimmick with fewer than 5 figures.

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

A tough call but given another topic here I think I'd have to go with updating the Classics Seekers with a look that fits the Universe/Generations look better and upgrading them one size class so they look nice and big beside the other figures since it worked for Animated. That way fans would love me for updating a central character like Starscream and Hasbro would love me because there are all those repaints.

9. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    1: Masterpiece BW season 1 Optimus Primal
    2: Animated Grimlock becomes Animated BW TM Megatron.
    3: No clue at all.

10. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

First - Human Alliance ROTF Ransack - voyager size biplane, I guess - with Ejector as pilot / engine.

Second - FAB Prime in to Huffer

Third - other musical instruments -> TFA Ravage, Rumble, etc to go with TFA Soundwave

11. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    1.Transformers:Animated Voyator/Deluxe Construsticons
    2.Repaint Cybertron Scourge as Beast Wars 2 Galvatron
    3.A turn Deluxe Classics Prime into Mircomaster Overload.

12. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Costumer

Ebay:
    1st- I absolutely love my Star Convoy, if it could be done in the Classics style and still look like the original maybe I would do that. Or I'd just redesign the original to close that gap in truck mode, give him leg articulation in robot mode, and hide the head in base mode.

2nd- Laser Optimus Prime in correct, G1 colors.

3rd- Never really thought about this, maybe I'd like to see Hasbro's take on trailers for OP and Magnus.

Later

13. honcho

honcho It's been a while.

Ebay:
    1 - A show-accurate BM Jetstorm / BW Rhinox / BW Blackarachnia / BW Airazor would be nice.

2 - Energon Scorponok into G1 Scorponok.

3 - A kit to modify a TM2 BW Megs into BM Megs, with can-cape and Diagnostic Drone.

14. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    1. Shockwave needs some love.

2. Clear MP Convoy

3. I don't do 3rd party.

15. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    New: Supreme class Generations Fortress Maximus. Cerebros, Cog, Spike and big ass sword included.

Repaint: Energon Scorponok into G1 Scorponok with a new head like the comics.

3rd Party: Something to make CHUG Darkwing and Dreadwind combine...

16. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. a masterpiece Beast wars figure. I.e Rinox/dinobot with rubber skin or cheetor/ratrap with real fur.

2. ROTF leader prime into one of my trucks. with chrome where it should be chrome. [​IMG]

or a G1 prime repainted as my dads old truck.
    [​IMG]

3. I cant think of anything that isn't just a new figure altogether.

17. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. Leader Class Animated Devastator. Yes, I know I'm cheating, but it would be very cool. Could be based off of this design, made out of a Voyager, a couple of deluxes and maybe an Activator for the head, and other bits.

2. This is a very very odd one indeed, but I would love for Energon Devastator to be repainted into Autobot Landfill.

3. Probably a Trailer Jetpack thing for ROTF Leader Prime as seen in that concept art from awhile back.

18. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Going to go big here as anything Deluxe or Voyager-sized Hasbro is still willing to do.

My choice is a Leader Class "Classics" Omega Supreme. Bot mode reminiscent of the G1 styling, but with a different alt mode. Namely a Launch pad, crawler-transporter with Mobile Launcher Platform, and an Ares V rocket.
    Cyb. Metroplex in a Henkei G1 scheme (meaning chrome thighs and face).
    Classics Bumblebee to Wheeljack conversion kit. Basically removing all of BB's car parts and head and replacing them with parts resembling a Lancia Fenomenon Stratos and Wheeljack's head.

19. MonkeyBusiness

MonkeyBusiness Autobot Engineer

First scenario:
    Oh man... The possibilities here are endless... I guess I'd have to go with a wishlist approach:
    - Leader-class Blackout/Grindor
    - Voyager-class Bonecrusher
    - True Supreme Class RotF Devastator (with transforming and combining limbs, more movie accurate)

For scenario two, is it just a straight repaint, or can we do a slight remold as well?
    I'd probably do RotF Leader Prime as Ultra Magnus.

Third scenario:
    - Movie accurate power up armor for Leader Class Optimus Prime. A set of armor that snapped on to the figure in the right places, came with it's own lights and sounds, etc.

20. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Generations Cosmos, Voyager size. (I'd go with Animated Omega Supreme, but he's already designed and I'm sure someone else will choose it.)

Animated Swindle into Guiltar.

In the vein of gestalt add ons and new members, I'd do a whole new Motormaster who transforms into a very good and large Menasor, that the Scramble city limbs could attach to. Most of the time, the limbs were shown as being armorish add ons rather then the actual limbs, and that's the way I'd do it.