What toys/characters will we see next?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by zgraham, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Wishlist ::
    #01 Trypticon / Nemesis.
    #02 Omega Supreme / Ark.
    #03 More Constructicons, even if they won't combine, I'm fine with that.
    #04 More Combaticons beside Swindle, let them be sorta like Swindle, they're Decepticons, but not really aligned with Megatron, they're more of like bunch of mercenaries or clandestine special force.
    #05 Sideswipe & Sunstreaker.
    #06 Razorclaw & Predacons.
    #07 Tarantulas, I want some evil lunatic cackles, and of course, makes him the first TF with truly cannibalistic personality to creep the heck outta kids audience, feast primarily on other Transformers or lifeforms, kinda like Jeffrey Dahmer of Cybertron.
    #08 Inferno, because the rrrrrrrroyalty needs him to protect the coloneh!!
    #09 Rampage, muhahahahahahahahahaha!!

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I could definetly see them making three different Blitzwing RH's. The icy faced one could be posed in a more serious pose, the Ahnold faced one could be posed leaning forward shooting his cannons and looking like he's screaming something, and the crazy faced one could be posed like he's dancing or something like that.

3. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    I can see it as a 3-Pack Store exclusive: "The Many Faces of Blitzwing."

4. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    To me his getting an activator isnt actually a good thing I want a deluxe Cliffjumper and the activator potentially reduces the chances of that, to me you cant really count activators as a proper part of the line Animated is deluxe-leader at this point as anything smaller or larger are simply other versions of characters we are already getting or in the case of CJ a slight retool.

I will be mighty annoyed if Hasbro feels activators Cliffjumper 'counts' or they leave things like deluxe retools and the rest of the voyager starscream repaints for an eventual Botcon set cause botcon sets are ridiculously expensive.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I personally think we're lucky enough we're getting a toy of him at all that happens to have it's own head, instead of just being a straight up repaint of BB. Unless he becomes a bigger part in the show, all I see him ever getting is this one Activator toy. Personally I consider them a part of the main Animated line, as they are as well built as the others. That and Bumblebee's Activator is much better than his Deluxe, imo. The only one's I wouldn't count as a part of the main line, are the Supreme Optimus figure, the Bumper Bots, and the Activators that have larger/more in-scale figures.

6. GrimlockMinor

GrimlockMinor Dinobot

News Credits:
    I would love to see an omega supreme toy... and personally I would like to see them finish the toys from season one and two before they start any new ones.

7. a fan like you

a fan like you Well-Known Member

I'd like to see more Soundwave

8. trebleshot

News Credits:
    There's supposed to be more of him in Season three. But he already has a toy anyway. What I'd like to see is the rest of his brood, starting with Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage and Buzzsaw.

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    He's supposedley getting a repaint with a new minion. Personally, I'd settle for a straight up repaint of him into Soundblaster, with Laserbeak being repainted as Buzzsaw. I don't see all of his minions being added, but I think at least one or two will/should be added.

10. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    I'd be all over a huge-sized Omega Supreme toy, if it properly replicated his look (and I've no reason to think it wouldn't, given how accurate the other toys have been).

Be interesting to see a combiner in the show, purely for the look of it.

11. trebleshot

News Credits:
    I forgot about the repaint. If it is a new-mold minion, then I could easily see them releasing a 2-pack of the repaints, one being Buzzsaw.

12. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i hope see fort maximus

13. Optimus Clyde

Optimus Clyde Space Trucker

News Credits:
    Yeah...but isn't the new TF2 Jetfire an SR-71 Blackbird? That's been out of service, too, so why not? Just seems right.

Starscream = F-22 Raptor. Skywarp = F-117 Nighthawk. Thundercracker = A-10 Thunderbolt...or maybe F-35 Lightning.

I wish I had the time to learn the ways of the kitbash. I'd make 'em all myself.
    :) 

14. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I hope Springer is given the Animated treatment.
    I mean Animated has most of the important G1 season three characters: Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod/Shot, Arcee, Blurr, and Rodimus.
    Plus with Ratchet around, what's the point of Kup?

15. Dremare

Dremare It's pronounced "dreh-mare"

I seriously want more instrument bots. I need to make a band with my first Soundwave.

And as for the other stuff I want to see as toys/characters are Mirage, Rodimus Prime, more femmebots, and damn it a Blaster character that won't be a Soundwave repaint!!

16. Draco Knight

Draco Knight Nasty Bot

I agree with you on what you have said about omega and by personnal experience i prefer the voyager bulkhead to the leader because it's more simple but good and it does nearly all the same functions as the leader class which is just bigger and more expensive.

17. Ravage1976

Ravage1976 Well-Known Member

You know its odd I have no interest in the leader Bulkhead mainly due to the non-show kibble and the lack of the wrecking ball weapon but perhaps more than anything the lack of a leader Lugnut, so im happy with the voyagers of both those characters but wouldnt even buy a leader class Omega. Supreme is the only size I will buy an Animated Omega Supreme.

18. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd get any size of Omega Supreme, just because I REALLY like his overal design.

19. Draco Knight

Draco Knight Nasty Bot

To tell you the truth i think i would by animated omega in any shape or size just because of who it is. so i agree with shroobmaster.