What toys/characters will we see next?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by zgraham, Aug 20, 2008.

1. zgraham

zgraham Well-Known Member

I know we have seen pics of the next wave coming out. What is coming after Blitzwing, Swoop, Swindle, Blurr and Lockdown? I am hoping they will make an Omega Supreme that transforms into the Ark, I don't think that will happen though. Also what other characters do you think or hope will be in the cartoon? I would like to see more decepticons myself, such as Astrotrain.

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well there's rumors of a Soundwave repaint with a new instrument robot.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Here's my wishlist of characters I hope appear in the show and get toys:

Autobots:
    -Striker- Stegosaurus (aka Snarl)
    -Sludge- Apatosaurus
    -Sledge- Ankylosaurus

Decepticons:
    -Scourge- starship
    -Skerge- longnose semi (aka RID Scourge)
    -Trypticon- T-rex (basically a Nemesis Grimlock)

4. Legless Pete

Legless Pete Chairman Kaga

I want to see someone like Huffer, Dead End or Crankcase in Animated, see how far they'd take their pessimistic/nihilistic/misanthropic (mis-transformer-ic?) natures in a cartoony show like this.

5. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

I dunno how I feel about that just yet. At first, I was ecstatic over the idea...but then I actually bought Soundwave, and was quite underwhelmed. I want a new instrument, especially if it's Rumble as many surmise, but I dunno if I wanna buy another Soundwave to get it...Maybe they could just release an instrument pack, with Rumble and a Lazerbeak repaint as Buzzsaw.

I have a better idea...RiD Scourge, but with a new mould, or at least a new head sculpt and named "Motormaster" :D  And bring in Dead End and Breakdown to chill with him. I like them, they were emotionally unbalanced.

To the topic at hand, the toys I'm most looking forward to is Arcee and Wasp. And if I had to pick a top five wishlist, it would be Reflector/Viewfinder (either the single unit with a new altmode or all three with a combined altmode), Mirage (with a Fracture/Crasher repaint, I like the femmebots!), Barricade OR Streetwise (I want a police car, don't care if it's Bot or Con, that's why I listed both), Astrotrain (Voyager size, please!) and I guess the aforementioned Motormaster.

6. zgraham

zgraham Well-Known Member

Astrotrain (Voyager size, please!)

I would love this. Something along the same lines as Blitzwing.
    I would also like to get all of Starscream's clones. Maybe as Activators?

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Rodimus Maximus as a Jazz repaint or Brawl and Blastoff as Deluxe class figures.

8. rikkuluverx2

rikkuluverx2 scout

News Credits:
    i wanna see a wheeljack, blaster, and hound :) 

-rikkuluverx2

9. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    Now that I think about it, Scourge could be pretty cool if they dropped the goatee, never liked that beard.

10. Lunar_Convoy

Lunar_Convoy Special Ops Captain

If there is a toy that they HAVE to make for either fraction it would definatlely have to be the following.

For the Autobots: OMEGA SUPREME! Seriously who DOESN'T want a toy of this guy after seeing the second part of "A Bridge Too close" ? The toy however would have to be HUGE compared to the other figs, maybe the size of that new Millennium Falcon toy they have? The toy has to scream out "I'm Big, I'm bad, mess with me and you're digging your own grave." I don't want no wimpy legends or deluxe figure of this guy I want him to be armed to the teeth like he was against the Decepticons. Lights, sounds, spring missiles the works. Any one here agree with me?

For the Decepticons: A leader class Lugnut. Everything has been already said about his voyager fig which is completely out of scale to the point where even Blitzwing is bigger than him which is bollucks.

I'd also like to see the rest of the seekers but that's probably how everyone feels

11. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

Alternate idea: Omega Supreme as a Leader class, BUT you can display it with the Activators line :lol  Problem solved!

I do however suport Leader Lugnut, but I won't complain if I don't get him. I just try to ignore the cartoon and imagine that Lugnut is like th enew Rumble, with P.O.K.E instead of piledrivers. I honestly take more issue with Soundwave's diminutive size and Sentinel not being in scale with Voyager Prime. Those two should have really been given voyager releases.

12. Lunar_Convoy

Lunar_Convoy Special Ops Captain

Now that I think about it...Soundwave is kind of puny for a deluxe, still think he's an awsome toy though, and yes Sentinel should of been a voyager

13. shroobmaster

News Credits:

14. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    If there's gonna be a Trypticon, I'd like him to transform from a portion of the Nemesis.

15. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

Omega Supreme vs Trypticon!

Ark vs Nemesis!

Heaven or Hell...Let's ROCK!

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally I'd be happy with a retooled/repainted Grimlock with the name Trypticon. Give him an orange horn on his dino nose, some spikes going down his back, a new head, and a cool color scheme, and I'd be happy with it. Have him be one of Soundwave's creations, as it would be easy to explain him having the schematics and what not of the Dinobots (basically some info that Megs stored in Soundwave just in case). They could give him a different name. Trypticon just sounds cool and would make sense, imo (Nemesis Grimlock doesn't sound good, and the whole Nemesis tagged onto a name to represent the evil version of that character is getting a bit old).

17. Legless Pete

Legless Pete Chairman Kaga

We do need a decepticon superweapon to rival Omega Supreme, either toywise or not. I'm thinking, while the 'bots have a giant robot who is also a ship and POSSIBLY a baseformer, I think the 'cons should have a gestalt of similar size. Since the constructicons are out, perhaps the Stunticons or Combaticons?

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    The Combaticons would be awesome, or at the least Onslaught being a huge bot about the size of Omega Supreme, since they haven't really shown much, if any, interest in doing a combiner in Animated.

19. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    If they don't want to make a combiner they could just go Tidal Wave and make a Robot-Mode homage to one of the old combiners like Bruticus or even a completely new character.

20. Vladakris

Vladakris Predacon

Trypticon thats transforms into nemisis!!!!!!