What to expect for wave 5

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ser3100, Aug 22, 2007.

1. ser3100

ser3100 Well-Known Member

What do think the next wave of movie figures will be like? I cant think of anyone else although i would like to see a leader class starscream or maybe even an ultimate barricade to go with the ultimate BB. The Stang in deluxe mode is already great as is and just imagine a bigger version!

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I'm not toally sure what the exact wave will be, but I'm pretty sure they contain the new non-movie character molds shown at BotCon, like the S7 vehicles, The osprey (incinerator), and the Blackout Autobot repaint as Evac.

3. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Barring store exclusives, we've likely seen all the movie figures that will be released. Definitely, new molds are out of the question at this point. We're already seeing protos of Animated Megatron.

4. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    QTF. That entire hasbro nonsense of the line continuing into next summer is BS imo. At the rate these figures are being released by this Christmas all the figures will be released. By summer they probably ment that you can find a stray Cliffjumper or Stockade behind a couple of Animated Prowl.

5. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

There won't be an Ultimate Barricade anytime soon, since there have not been any prototype photos yet. I think Wave 5 is already determined, so only the various repaints and the S7 vehicles will be released. No new molds anytime soon

6. ser3100

ser3100 Well-Known Member

I'm not toally sure what the exact wave will be, but I'm pretty sure they contain the new non-movie character molds shown at BotCon, like the S7 vehicles, The osprey (incinerator), and the Blackout Autobot repaint as Evac.

pardon my ignorance, but what are the S7 vehicles?

7. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

like everyone else has said, if we ain't seen it, we ain't gettin it (excluding a few basics or so maybe)

8. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    Sector 7 SUVS. The Cadillacs droven in the film by Turturro

9. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    They shouold have a removable roof Prime can rip off. :D 

10. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Whatever the next wave is, the sooner it's out the closer we are to the animated toys. And Classics II. :) 

11. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Wait a minute...I thought the Sector 7 guys drove in GMC Envoys. The Cadillac Escalade is from the AllSpark-born steering wheel thingy that latches onto the girl's head when Sam drops the Cube and it lets off some energy.

12. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

There's still the three new molds, the Blackout repaint, the Ironhide repaint, teh BB to Cliffjumper repaint and the Leader Brawl repaint coming out. So that grouping alone should be more then enough for at least one new wave, possibly one and a half. And it wouldn't surprise me if there were going to be some new molds coming out in the future with some repaints of the non-movie guys. A purple Swindle or green Strongarm perhaps with a Voyager Shhockwave triplechanger or even maybe a new Voyager Bonecrusher.

Just because we've seen the Cartoon megs proto doesn't mean we've seen all the movie toys. As is the only reason we've seen the Osprey mold or the S7 stuff is because they were officially showed to us. Though in that sense, if there were more figs in development I'm sure they would have at least announced them.

*is still hoping for Voyager Bonecrusher and Leader Blackout*

13. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hope away, but if they had new molds, they would have shown or at least mentioned them either at Botcon or SDCC.

14. AZ Dustin

AZ Dustin Bot Heavy

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  15. GladiatorPrime

GladiatorPrime working on Rampage P2-V2

Repaints! :lol