What to do with extra acessories that can't go anywhere?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Inikalord, Dec 30, 2011.

?

Where do you put extra accesories?

1. Keep them in box

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Put them on display (If Possible)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Plastic bag in a drawer

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Other (Please Specify)

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    Lets say like with something that has extra pairs of hands like a Figma or Medicom or an extra head/face, where would you put these to keep them safe?

Would you leave them in their box or perhaps maybe a plastic bag shelved away somewhere safe?

This is just a general question to those who collect figures which have accessories which can not be displayed on the main figure due to nowhere to put them.

Personally, I just leave them in their box unless they're small like Figma where I put them in a plastic bag and put them in a drawer to keep them safe.

How about you?

2. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    It's a combo of both, I put each character's accessories in their own ZipLock baggie, and then put all the baggies in a plastic container.

3. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Well, with my Sideshow and single Figuart stuff, I kept them in box. If they can be incorporated into a display, they go on display. If they don't come in a nice box, into a bin.

4. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, this is what I'm used to do with my loose toys.

However, in the past few months I've stop adopting the above practice and simply put back figures back into their respective boxes. Reason being I had a couple of my ziplock bags breaking and some the contents fell onto my floor and went missing! X)

Thankfully there were some old toys which I can do without. I would advise anyone using this method to get better quality Ziolock bags.

5. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    le Sandwich Baggy.

6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

I keep all my accessories and extra bits in (semi) organized bins, buckets, drawers, baggies and so forth. Much easier access then keeping them in the toy's original packaging, especially with stuff that has large boxes but small accessories. I always found it to be *highly* annoying to have to keep a massive box easily accessible because the figure had an extra hand or two floating around. A couple of those cheap plastic storage drawer things you can find at any store, ranging from super tiny to massively large, just works so much better when keeping all those fiddly bits organized, in good condition and easily reachable when I want to change up my displays.

7. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    I have that system for my Saint Seiya Cloth Myth accessories (and there are a lot) and Macross parts.