what to do with corvette ravage...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lumpy, May 24, 2007.

1. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
  2. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Not that, the whole "Have we heard anything about Alternators ending" question. :horse: 

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    thanx for the link, its a shame they might be stopped but hopefully theyll go through with the megatron

4. omegafix

omegafix Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    behold Alternator shadow panther!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    I concur with this.
    The Binaltech story weaves it quite well into G1 history, tieing up the beastwars loose end even. So this timeline does have two ravages.
    It's actually a pretty decent idea for expansion, except for the whole seperating from G1 aspect. (Personally I feel they could have left it open for taking the classics forms later through a henkei or classics story.)
    Since we do have an amount of dead time in G1 from the end of season 2 till the start of the movie. (1983-2005) Though personally I fill that timespan for 'my continuity' with DW and keeper's trilogy. Then BT, then back to pure cybertonian bodies now treated for the contagion that caused BT to happen(classics). So it's whatever you want to do with him if you want to diverge from the BT story, but his original intent was as the remnant from the time lost BW Ravage that the Tripred council sent back to stop BW Megatron.

So he's coexisting in this timeline with his former self with all the memories of the next couple 1000 years. From G1 Season 1 - till the end of his season of BW. Though I'm not sure what this means for TM2 Dinobot though. He should be somewhere on the nemesis as well.

What was the final fate of the nemesis anyway? The majority of the time the decepticons were under the sea with their newly built ship in MTMTE.
    There was a G1 episode where they found an escape pod(insecticons), and the ship itself finally. But I forget the final outcome of that ship(it would contain TM2 dinobot). Was it the starheart ship?

BT rocks for some of the loose end tieing up.
    At least until KISSplay (which other than the youngness, and shocking artwork actually had some interesting concepts and G1 like angles like the band and time travel. And even governmental use of Transformers technology. The merging idea is hit or miss honestly, though it does set up future series like masterforce and pretenders in general. )

Now as for what else you could do. You could use BW ravage as ALternators Tigatron, or whatever the name of the white repaint of BW ravage is named.

Alternity would like a word with you. Though it's not alternators, I do have a feeling it will be the next 'evolution' of somehow.
    And a few others may still seep in as SDCC exlcusives again eventually. Like Rodimus did. Movie Arcee would give her Alt more of a push at next years SDCC. Or whatever else Hasbor may do with those molds. Mass market is more or less dead barring an overhaul like alternity (Which I honestly think may end up being the IDW bot we've heard about, or Transformers Hybrids we heard was trademarked), but the collector's market seems to thrive on them when as exclusives.

6. omegafix

omegafix Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    see above what i did to mine.........heres a newer pic

[​IMG]

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'm going to be approaching my black Vette 'con here soon. I'll be doing a head swap of some sort, and may even add a hard top to it as well. We'll see :) 

(I'm simply suggesting the same if you are unhappy with Kitty Ravage)

8. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
  9. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    It should be noted there are also sets to turn Alternators Ricochet and Rollbar into Divebomb and Tantrum respectively, so it's possible to get yourself a trio of Predacons. All of them are excellent sets, with Divebomb probably being the most impressive.

10. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    nah i just turned mine into Black tracks using a tracks head. i still need swerve so I can have a red tracks.

11. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

News Credits:
    LOL... great minds must think alike; That's exactly what I did. I swapped a bunch of parts with a spare tracks, and touched up a bit of paint, to make an alt "Black Tracks" :D