What to do to remember Shaun_C

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freyabeads, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Freyabeads

Freyabeads TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hi all,
    I apologize if anyone has mentioned this already. I certainly may have missed it in the many many posts for someone obviously respected and loved in the TF World.

I recall reading in one of Shaun's recent posts that he mentioned having hemophilia.

May I suggest that a great way of honoring him, if you are able to do so, would be to donate platelets or even a whole blood donation? I have to wait another couple weeks to donate again, but that donation will be in memory of Shaun.

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I was able to do a combo blood-platelets donations a two weeks ago for the first time in two and a half years (thanks to an extended visit to Iraq). It was really nice to get back to it.

I think my next appt. is scheduled the first week of July, and I will definitely keep Shaun in mind. But honestly, I was gonna do it anyways, and so should everyone else who is able to donate.

3. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    I'd donate if I could :( 

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Why can't you...oh yeah.

Honestly, they're a little over-protective of the blood-supply, but I suppose taking a better safe-than-sorry approach with other people's health is fair enough.

5. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    True, but what gets me is that the only discrimination they don't do is between protected and unprotected, especially since I'm always in the former category.