What to do on Ebay?

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by SamiWCP, Feb 1, 2007.

1. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

I'm not sure if this is where this should go, but since it is Ebay, well, why not..

Anyways, here's an odd one for you all. What do you do on Ebay, if you've bought something, and the seller won't respond to you or complete your order? I bought this Armada Prime, the large one with the trailer and while I have gone out and got the money order, and filled it out with the info I had from him, name city zip and state, just not his street address, and now I see in his profile another buyer/seller is complaining that he hasn't paid for some item. What do you do on there if you've bought something, but maybe the seller didn't get as much as he wanted, and now he isn't answering anyone or shipping etc. I still have the money order, but it has all his info on it, so how do I go about getting my cash back? Do I leave him negative feedback? It's been about a week now, and numerous emails have gone unanswered..And now he seems to be doing it to others as well..

Can he leave me negative feedback for not paying, when he won't send me the damned info to send money order to, when it's the only option he has set for payment? Is anyone near Harrisburg PA maybe?

2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    request his personal information and call him

3. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

And give it some time. A week isn't bad when you are waiting on them. It's not reasonable to have to wait, but they might have had an emergency where they can't get to there stuff.

But I most definitely wouldn't send the M/O until you hear from them.

4. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Have you tried "request invoice" option within the "my ebay" part of ebay?

5. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you may be able to get a refund on your money order. If you still have the receipt to help prove you paid for it and you didn't just swipe it from the dude. At least I think you can do that with a postal money order.

Definitely wait. If he is going to stiff other people then chances are he's going to get booted or something. So I doubt he'd bother leaving negative feedback on you.

6. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

He is a new account, as of December 06, so maybe he's already been booted. But yeah, I tried the invoice and I got one, but it doesn't have the full address, so, since then I've sent 4 emails from 2 different accounts asking for it. Not one response.

7. DESTRUCTICON

DESTRUCTICON Banned

Ebay:
    To answer question. YES you CAN get negative feedback. Thats the drawback of you leaving him negative feedback. Alot of ppl will do it as revenge to hurt your credit. I would say DO NOT leave him negative feedback at all. If yo do decide thats the best way to deal with it, at least wait to find out his problem or why he isnt answering. You got to think of it as, what if something happened to him? Or hes in jail & has no way of even trying to help the stuation? There are numerous problems in the world and anything can happen. Give it time & wait to see what happens/happened. Also, what if ended up like my friends house before xmas & got robbed, and cant send the item because he didnt have it anymore. Then he doesnt know WHAT to do?

Thats my take on the situation anyways..

8. DESTRUCTICON

DESTRUCTICON Banned

Ebay:
    If he got booted, you would know. It would say no longer registered on your ebay page by his name. So if thats not occuring, then no.

9. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Well, I saw as of the 25th, well after I bought this, he's left feedback for others...So, I'm thinking he isn't in jail. If he can't send it for some reason, he should at least say that. My thinking is, he didn't make enough for it, while it usually goes for 40-50$ or more, I got it for 10$ since no one bid on it, as it had no description in name etc, so he just doesn't want to sell it at that price, and is ignoring it.

10. DESTRUCTICON

DESTRUCTICON Banned

Ebay:
    yeah that makes sense. Let us know how it turned out.

11. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

He's nolonger a registered user on Ebay, so, so much for that..Now to get a refund on the money order..