what to do first!

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Torque, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    the way season 2 ended leaves ALOT open

-what happened to Screamer and Megs
    -what happened to Blurr and the 2 Clones
    -what happened to Omega Supreme
    -what happened to those who were blasted by OS
    -what happened to the Constructicons
    -what happened to Swindle
    -what happened to Soundwave
    -Bumblebee and Wasp storyline
    -Shockwave. whats his deal?

and more!!! but im curious, what do you think they'll cover in season 3 first? im personally hoping they'll do something with the last 2, those seem the most exciting. Plus, there's still some room for backstories for characters like Prowl, Screamer, Megs, Blitz, and Lugnut.

2. Zipdisk

Zipdisk Seven Color Carrot

This is the genius of Animated in my opinion, it has massive, slam-bang finales and still leaves lots of room for new stories and hooks for new arcs later. Just the way they've been building things, the way they work the storylines, I honestly think this is the best written TF series ever. It seems like they have more planned than just selling toys, they seem honestly interested in telling a story, a continuing, interesting story that's more than just villain of the week, return to status quo. Even better, new characters don't seem just thrown in, they actually seem to arrive for a reason, most noteably the Elite Guard.

As for what I want to see in the beginning of Season 3:
    1. The current status of the Decepticons on Earth and who leads them in Megatron's stead. Lugnut is a good follower but could never lead. Blitzwing is too unstable. Black Arachnia is just not enough of a team player and only seems to be with the 'Cons for her own convenience. Scrapper and Mixmaster are new to the cause and though good at building, don't strike me as leadership material. As for the remaining Starscream clones, only the Female seems like she could possibly even be leader material which leads to a hilarious irony, A Starscream might be the new Decepticon Leader but not THE Starscream.

2. The status of the Decepticon uprisings in the outer systems now that Megatron's grand scheme has seemed to have failed. Does Shockwave keep it going? Does he even know that Megatron has been beaten? Is there any contact between the other 'Cons and those on earth now? Will the Autobots turn the tide?

3. Shockwave's status. Will the Earth Autobots be able to warn the Elite Guard about Longarm/Shockwave? Will the Elite Guard even believe them if they do? If he knows about Megatron's defeat later, will he send Decepticon forces to search for the lost leader, or even more interesting, unknowing Autobot forces?

These are just the things I want to know. And yes, I know, they are mostly Decepticon related, but I really think the current Animated Decepticons are absolutely great, some of the best ever.

3. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

Personally I think that if the Earth based Decepticons are still functioning, it's gonna be the Seekers going off and doing there own thing while Lugnut and Blitzwing return to their status quo. I assume that if they still have whatever vessel they used to get to Earth in the first place, those two will just up and leave to scour the cosmos for Megs.

Of course, after all getting the full brunt of a blast by OS, my belief is that they've all gone into stasis lock until such a time as the writers need to break them out again.

Swindle? Willing to bet gets bought by Porter C Powell and strikes a galactic business deal with him. Swindle isn't adverse to trading with other races and species. I just see them as having so much in common that I can't even concieve of them NOT joining forces for at least one episode

Constructicons? Who cares. Good riddance to bad rubbish :D 

4. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    The first thing done in season 3
    will probably be the 'sari' issue.
    I can see megatron's return being a running thread through the early episodes,
    as he re-assembles his forces.

5. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Well, the only surviving cons fromthe OS fight were Blitzwing, "Ramjet", "G2 Ramjet" and "Sunstorm". Lugnut was totally dismantled by Omega's head cannon. Though he could be rebuilt...

6. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

To be fair, we see four little blips get blasted by that final blast from OS. If Lugnut is dead (he better not be :mad ) it stands to reason that they are ALL dead.

7. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Actually, you saw Lugnut and his fists flying away smoking.
    He launched his fists moments before he was hit.

8. 245am

245am opener

News Credits:
    I'm w/ Reflector, I could give a damn about the constructicons... and that's a shame considering how cool they were in G1.
    My want to know list is:
    1) Megs whereabouts
    2) Sari's deal
    3) Soundwave's bizness

9. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    I think initially it will be the whole sari/robot storyline as well as the fallout from the events of a Bridge too close specifically as they apply to Optimus and his crew while the Autobots were victorious it came at a considerable cost the allspark fragments that magnus charged Optimus with collecting and safekeeping were used to bring Omega back online and now Omega is missing presumed dead, Blurr is MIA and of course there is the whole issue of just how much Ultra Magnus really knows I mean Blurr seemed to know the situation but as an intelligence agent he would have been reporting to Longarm Prime and so there is a good chance that he was editing and ommitting information before passing it to Magnus.

I think that we will once again see UM and the elite guards tendency to disregard what optimus reports when it comes to trying to accuse Longarm of being a double agent.

I think this will be the focus early on and we get quick flashes of the situation of the Decepticons.

*On a side not can anyone recall if when Longarm Prime revealed he was really Shockwave to Optimus Prime and his crew via the monitor was it before or after Blurr went through the spacebridge that is does Blurr know that he is a double agent?
    Because the answer to this will likely give us a degree of indication of where the Blurr storyline will go.

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You guys are all poopoohead tribe indians.

Mixmaster is the best character ever and you're just jealous that you'll never have a 'stahche like that.

Also to the buddy up there, he revealed himself AFTER Blurr got warped.

11. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Pretty much everyone survives (probably)

First orders of business as I see them: (spoilers as they happen)

* address Sari's "Holy crap my elbow!" issue.

* send a message to Ultra Magnus outing Shockwave ASAP (if Shocky doesn't block it or spin the situation somehow.) Shocky will probably come to Earth after being kicked off Cybertron soon.

* Reclaim Sumdac Systems, probably not without a fight from Powell.

Regarding Megatron/Starscream's noggin and Blurr/Thundercracker/Skywarp, I wouldn't be surprised if they get their own episodes, if not whole story arcs, seperate from the main story on Earth. This might go for Omega too.

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Shcojwave brings an elite group of Decepticons to Earth to search for Megatron...Shockwave revive's the space bridge plan brings megatron and Starscream back......... and some how gets Skywarp,Thundercracker and blurr to return also.

The Earth Autobot contact Ultra magnus about longarm Prime

Megatron tries regain contact with lockdown,Swindle,Blackarchinda and Soundwave

Wasp comes to earth for Revenge on Bumblebee.

While Shockwave seachs he repairs Lugnut Blitzwing the Seekers,Mixmaster and Scrapper,

Blurr returns to the Autobot but in Decepticon mind control

Megatrons hatches up a new plan...like he always does,

sumdac tells Sari the truth.

13. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    This.

14. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    I think that the first episodes of season 3 will deal with Sari's newfound robotic identity and the power vacuum left by Megatron and Starscream. I guess they would also put in Shockwave getting found out and the fates of the guys who got sucked through the space bridge.

15. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Cool well that definatly fits with my theory that outing Shockwave wont be as simple as what folks seem to think, we have already seen a predisposition towards questioning Optimus Prime's credibility.

You have the word of a bunch of losers that the head of Elite Guard Intelligence is a traitor.

Ultra Magnus: So Optimus Prime do you have any evidence to support your accusation?

Optimus Prime: he told me