What the HELL is wrong with kids these days???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SC0RP0N0K, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

im sad now :( 

2. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    The problem with kids these days is that they all feel they are entitled to something, that they are "owed" something. An enormous sense of self-worth which, in reality, is pretty low by society standards.

Obviously these kids felt they were entitled to bang some dude's mom, and they were then entitled to watch the dude bang his mom, and then they entitled themselves to their truck and cell phone.

Stupid generation.

3. KingGrimlock

KingGrimlock Assuming Direct Control

Smart people seem to be a minority in my generation.

4. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

I'm beginning to think our world is a lost cause. We have this crap going on, advertise it to our upcoming generations and recycle it. Then the justice system sentences people like this to...um, life (200+ yrs, whatever), even when they have definite proof of the crime? Then that rubish rots in prison leeching off taxs and stuff, just 'cause some fanatics think all life is precious and crap.

Shia Labouf and Sledge joke SOMEWHERE in there, yep....

5. KingGrimlock

KingGrimlock Assuming Direct Control

Yeah some people should just get the chair.

6. Faxon

Faxon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The chair is quick. Bam, he's dead. Keep him in solitary for the rest of his life so he has to think about what he did again and again.

7. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Yea. Old people never feel entitled to anything such as a welfare check or medical care. Oh no, not at all. They are truly saints! It is only the heathen young people who have ever been scumbags who feel entitled.:rolleyes: 

Somebody committed a horrible crime. HOW SHOCKING! Surely it is deserving of its own thread where we can all claim the end of humanity is coming. For bonus points lets blame it on the new generation with their rock and roll and eight-track tapes!!11eleven!221! Extra bonus points to whoever can come up with the most sadistic punishment and torture for the offender!! Lets also completely forget about the fact that this shit has been going on since the dawn of time, but we only hear about it happening now do to worldwide media. Lets have the same thread over and over and over!

8. SC0RP0N0K

SC0RP0N0K Well-Known Member

Well excuse me for showing disgust at such a horrible event. While I have no doubt that this shit has been going on since the dawn of time it's not something that usually happens in a "civilized" society such as here in America, and when it does it is considered shocking to most of us. If you see that this act is just a normal thing then I'd hate to see where you live. Oh wait, you live in So. California that explains it, and yeah I still wouldn't want to live there.

I personally am not trying to lay blame on every kid out there, but you have to wonder how a group of kids this fucked up came to be. To me there is no blame to lay since these kids are ALL just plain sick, I doubt that could be attributed to parents, poverty, education, video games, or anything else people attribute to the corruption of youth.

As for who can come up with the most sadistic punishment, I gather that being from California and your remarks you must be very liberal and the idea of the death penalty breaks your heart, but I honestly don't give a damn. These animals gang raped and sodomized this woman, forced her 12 year old son to have sex with his own mom, and then they poured cleaning liquid into his eyes. For this son and mother their life as they knew it ended that night. It would have been more humane if they would have just killed them after that. This poor mother and son are probably never going to be able to look at each other again and forget about ever having a normal life after something like this. Whatever these kids get is too good for them.

9. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

i remember hearing about this 2 years ago. i completely forgotten about it.

they made their choice. live with it.

10. Spoon

Spoon Banned

Yeah.

+20 Interwebs XPs, if you say they should get shot.

If killing and assault are the problem, they're clearly the solution.

11. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth...

12. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Wait, what?
    *puts down pistol he's loading*

So you're saying these are bad things to do? Aw goddamn it! Now how am I supposed to celebrate my birthday? Pig roasts are nice, but it's not the same as rape and assault.
    *thinks*
    I suppose we could rape and assault a roast pig.

13. butz

butz slippery when wet

I think it has to do with the age of the kids who did this. When boys start to come of age there is this psychological want for dominance (to be the alpha males or whatever) that simply isn't going to happen. These actions seem like an attempt to say "see what we can do?! we're tough, rugged, manly men! don't mess with us!", and the sexual nature of the crimes (rape is more often about seeking power, and dominance than simply wanting to get your rocks off) corroborates this.
    None of this excuses what they did; theres plenty of perfectly legal, normal, socially acceptable ways for a man to show his worth. But I think its this same mentality of insecurity that prompts people to respond with wanting violence or to have them get raped.

14. SC0RP0N0K

SC0RP0N0K Well-Known Member

I still say they are all just fucked in the head, no other excuse is really necessary. The world would be a better place without them in it. I in no way think these kids are redeemable and they need to be removed from society permanently.

15. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Not to down play how horrible these crimes are, but it is really the result of the society that they have grown up in. I am willing to bet that most of these young men come from poor families, with a single mom raising more that 1 child. Sure, there are many kids in the same situation that end up just fine and many privileged children who still participate in violent acts, but I think that the likelihood of a child from a poor family, with a single Mom raising more than 1 child, will have a greater chance of committing a violent crime.

Until society changes, or women decide to keep their legs closed, this problem will continue forever.

16. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    He swings... he misses!

Close, it's not really related to being a pansy-ass liberal pushover but rather it's very disturbing when people react to these fucked up things with something as equally fucked up. That dude raped someone and did other messed up stuff! We should wrap his dick in barbed wire and then pour acid in his eyeballs and then rape the empty sockets and feed him his own barbed dick... ETC ETC ETC

True colours, they be showing.

17. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Barbe-wired dicks hurt, FYI.

18. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Damn :O

19. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Some people really got nothin' better to do then be total a-hole monsters, apparentely.

20. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Those bloody bitches, sitting in their own home, minding their own business, they're asking for it. But when I break in and sexually assault them for hours on end, I'M the bad guy! You couldn't make it up. We're going to hell in a handcart. Hanging's too good for them, and I'd pull the bloody lever myself. Etc, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.