WHAT THE HELL! -ebluemarbles, you ruined my childhood

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Gearshift, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Gearshift

Gearshift Lady of the Dark Throne

News Credits:
    WHAT THE HELL! -ebluemarbles, you ruined my christmas (Contains some language)

What the f*cking hell? are the only words I can use to describle this.

A few weeks ago, my parents used their eBay account to buy me a bunch of Transformer toys I desired for Christmas. (I have no money you see.)
    A week later, three packages had came. They had ordered five toys. I was worried.(On Christmas day I found they had brought two deluxes from the same seller, so they must have been packaged together. Woops! ) Worse, the toy in question that had not come was a Universe Hound, my favorite toy of the next year. So I waited, and on Christmas it had not come. I looked to eBay.co.uk, which told me that ebluemarbles (That seller of Hound) had unregistered, taking the auction with it and leaving me clueless on what to do next. That left me unable to give feedback, and because of taking the auction, any 'Paypal inquiry link' that could have been there (I don't know what they call it) is now gone. Also, my parents have said they will buy me another Hound for free... AFTER they deal with the fiasco.

Thanks for ruining my Christmas, ebluemarbles, you f*cking b*stard you.

~A very p*ssed off Gearshift

2. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

That was pretty confusing but I think from all that I got your parents ordered 5 toys and only got 4. Paypal + file a claim = get money back = get another Hound. Doesn't matter if he is not a registered user just file a claim through paypal the fact that he is unregistered probably looks better for you. I think you have 45 days to file a claim.

3. Gearshift

News Credits:
    He deleted the auction, which means I can't file a claim. There's only one trace he's ever been on eBay and that's in my My eBay which Paypal can't legally check. Pretty much, legally, I'm screwed.

4. oddsey

oddsey Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?

News Credits:
    Even if he deleted the auction, surely you PP account will show the transaction?

Make a claim from your PP account, rather than through eBay.

5. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you paid through paypal then login to paypal.com and file the claim through the receipt of payment.

6. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Just relax Gearshift. Same thing once happened to me. Seller took 100 bucks from me, then closed their eBay account and ran. Since I paid through Paypal, I filed a claim and they got the money back for me.

7. Gearshift

News Credits:
    Thanks for the help guys, I'll tell my parents immedietly. :) 

8. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    This. Your Paypal account will have a record of every transaction you make; whether the auction was deleted or not, the Paypal transaction will still be there, and it will also say what it was for. File a dispute immediately. Good luck with it bro, and please keep us updated!

9. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Just a small caveat: it might take a little time to recover the funds depending on the seller's reaction. If you open a dispute against someone, they have ten days to explain themselves to Paypal and clear their name. I'm going to bet that this bidder isn't going to bother going through that kind of trouble, so you can just let the ten days run out, after which you will win your case by default and be refunded. :) 

10. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    Wow eBluemarbles is such a jerk. Shame that people are so mean that they think that they can just run off with someone elses money.

11. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    If you look at the list of bad Ebay sellers thread, you'll see over the laste few weeks, users having problems with him.
    I filed a PP claim for my Cyclonus when i noticed users having problems and the fact he hadnt turned up (thanks to kenm2474) and got refunded a day or two ago
    It seems to be in the last month that ebluemarble started getting loads of neg feedback. 150+ , i believe. Maybe something happened to him?

12. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    Hi guys, just to clear things up with ebluemarbles for those worried, they got binned from ebay for repeatedly breaking the policy on pre-order items, they havent run off and for those that dont know you can get your money back via paypal (fingers crossed) :thumbs2: 

13. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    should that be "binned" or "banned"
    :) 

14. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    binned :)  its a british thing

15. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

ebluemarble, i was supposed to get a 25th anneversery pred bruticus from him,but he sacmed us. paypal knows of the situation along with ebay. if he trys anything like this again, i will track him down and destroy him. pathetic losers like him don't deserve scamed money.

16. Gearshift

News Credits:
    Great news guys! I got my money back from PayPal. :)  Thanks very much for telling me how to get it back. I hope you get your money back pplz! ^^

~Gearshift