What the heck are these things?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by netkid, Jul 17, 2011.

1. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
  2. deadinthewater

deadinthewater I like it here

Aw, those are prety cool. the first 3 look familiar, but I can't remember what they are. I'm also really digging the last set, I personally would like to know what it is. Bing Translate says the name for the last one is 'Genuine audi drill fruit juice' or something of the sort, which is of no help at all.

3. Mutt12

Mutt12 Starroid Raider

Ebay:
    I have no clue what they are, but I do know I want them. Now.

4. deadinthewater

Well, after translating a good part of the description of the last item, it frequently mentions the words fruit and war. One section of text, where it appears to mention the names of the individual mecha, it has words such as peach, strawberry, orange, and grape before a bunch of 'wars' and 'POs'. I honestly think the name translated I mentioned above might be somewhat accurate, if the names are actually based on fruits, which is incredibly weird, but the logo on the box and other images of it actually somewhat resembles an orange, so it may actually be true. Just guessing at these things; I wish I knew Chinese to read all of it. I'll try using a translator on the other 3 and see what comes up.

5. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Uhhh. Not too much I can tell you. The beasts are called 'Super Beast Armour/Force' which seems to be spin off from their 'Armoured Heroes' Toku type show. The combining thing is called Fruit Treasure War God which has a chinese made cartoon. Both are china born TV shows.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  6. deadinthewater

I figured they were chinese, I usually find out about obscure random stuff if it's Japanese.
    Also, Fruit Treasure War God? :lolol 

7. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    From that youtube vid seems the official 'english' translation is Fruity robo :lol .

8. deadinthewater

And a quick google search shows that 'Fruity Robo' is rather well-known. The other? Not so much. I had to copy the chinese in the youtube video into the search bar to even get anything related to it. It's a shame, I really like the CG of the mecha in the opening to it.