what TFS would you say have some personal issues?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Backstop, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    Well I was watching some episodes and got to thinking I wonder if these bots ever feel the need to see a shrink or in general get help?As some do have issues

for example:

Sunstreaker-I am sure he is a nice guy and all and the female-bots might think he is hot but he is pretty dumb and blonde.......my god dude its only paint!

Seaspray-Still gets the girl even when he talks like a weenie!I wonder if on Cybertron they offer ESL?

Arcee-Skank maybe?is it Daniel,Hotrod or springer?This bot goes maybe both ways?Robot and human?but if human she does like them young?

Smokescreen-Does not know when to stop gambling?He pawned off Prime dude?The matrix!THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO THE AUTOBOT RACE WAS IN PRIME!and he only got like 50 credits?then loses and desides to go blow smoke!

lol......Any bots you guys think need some help?

2. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

Well, I'd say most, if not all the BW Predacons expect for maybe Blacharachnia, Dinobot, and Megatron had varying degrees of madness and insanity.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    While not a Transformer, Kicker had an Ark-full of issues.
    Various Megatrons have god-complexes, and BW Megatron had an inferiority complex he could only overcome by blowing away the head of the original Optimus Prime.

Those Primes also have issues. They have this thing about getting themselves killed off to save the day, when there's usually a much better option that, y'know, keeps them alive.

Several members of the cast of Armada, Energon and Cybertron also have loyalty issues.

Worst of all is Skids. He's forever being ig-

whoops, out of time!

4. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

I'd say pretty much every TF since and including RID needs a full-frontal-lobotomy.

5. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    Not to mention the ever so familiar: Yeeeessssss

But imagine Wreck-gar trying to get into filosofy...............
    "Whenever life gets you down mrs Brown" poor guys logic centra probably would play him Monty Pythons: the meaning of life, over and over again.

And In TFTM Grimlock shows that he's a homophobe. Just look at his reaction when that junkion gives him a kiss on the forehead.

And if cybertron Soundwave would ever go through Sideways personal stuff I'm sure that he'd experience a sudden existential (spelling?) crisis when he'd find the tapeplayer :p 

EDIT: and we shouldn't even begin mentioning Wheelie

6. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

By his biography, Bluestreak could use a shrink.

Beachcomber... he's a frickin' hippy. And not just ANY hippy... but wow. He brings hippy to a new level.

Cybertron Prime has a bit of a superiority complex, as shown in that episode where Vector Prime sucker punched him. That was AWESOME.

C. Thunderblast is an indecisive ditz and a bitch.

C. Scourge is also indecisive. Seriously dude... code of honor. And stick to it, man. You got beat... so don't go pouting and joining the bad guys.

Brawn. Seriously dude... how do you not see how much perceptor does for the team? I mean, obviously not fixxing Prime, but... well, now that I think about it? Perceptor's not a doctor... that was Ratchet's job to heal wounds... and we all know what happened to him.

Blurr - LAY OFF THE DRUGS MAN

Tracks - I hate to admit it, cause he's one of my favorite characters (and was seriously badass in Auto-Bop)... but dude, really... the narcissism needs to chill a bit.

Edit: Alright, I DO need to point out that because of the rediculousness of the entire premise of the Auto-Bop episode, it's a little hard for a character to be badass... but given his character, Tracks got some MAJOR cool points when he stopped that train. Now I need to go watch that episode. :( 

7. TrooperMaximus

TrooperMaximus TFW2K5 Sailor

Starscream = penis envy.

8. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Breakdown, the G1 Stunticon. The guy was so damn paranoid he thought that even streetlight were looking at him. ISSUES.

9. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

:lol  :lol  :lol 

10. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Gotta say, Rattrap had issues in BM.
    Well MOST characters had issues in BM, but Rattrap had small man syndrome.
    Nightscream Survivor guilt.
    Cheetor has a Starscream Complex :D 
    Silverbolt was a wreck.
    Primal was a religious fundie.

11. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wasn't Dead End suicidal? As for Arcee, I don't think she had a thing for Daniel. I think it's one of those things that lovesick girls do- show well they can take care of kids- in hoping of attracting a male.

-Tony!

12. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

Everytame I see Arcee and Daniel, I have the feeling that Arcee is acting like a mother to Daniel.....or maybe she's hoping other kind of relationship...

It seems to me that sometimes Ops is a little naive, but what the heck he is the hero.

13. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Beast Machines Prime - Go away leave me alone will ya. Why me why me, why does it always have to be me

14. Savage590

Savage590 Cybertronian Werewolf

Ebay:
    Let's see:

Wheelie, as you all know, can't talk without rhyming something. Someone should sign him up for rap battles.

Blurr should seriously consider switching to decaf.

Ironhide, if he's so tough, how come he got killed off in the movie?

Omega Supreme, I know that he had a past with the constructicons so now he's talking in 2 word sentences, but sounding like an ATM machine isn't going to make things better.

Kup, they should do what Homer Simpson did to his dad, leave him in the nursing home at Cybertron.

15. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I would say anyone altered by Unicron, this include G1 Galvatron of course. Tracks, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Soundwave are certifiable imo. Oh, and lets not forget poor Devastator with all those warring personalities.

16. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    basically the whole cast of g1 season 2. neurotic bunch coulda used a therapistbot.

17. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would say the entire team of the Stunticons had serious issues and that's one of the reasons why Menasor was so unpredictable. Oddly, Mensor's function in the tech specs is "super warrior".

18. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Off the top of my head,

Darkwing and Backstreet

19. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Yup; they all hated motormaster, so they didn't like doing what he told them. There;s a scene in one of the UK G1 comics where Menasor goes to shoot (I think) Defensor, and the limb holding the gun basically says "No, I'm not doing what you tell me."

20. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh man! That was such a classic scene! LOL!