What TF figures for you are the worst?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G1_Leet, Jan 21, 2009.

1. G1_Leet

G1_Leet Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2008
    News Credits:
    I mean from G1(G2 if you like even though it never came state side), Beast Wars, Beast Machines(if you want to get technical) RID, Armada, Energon, Cyberton, Animated, Universe, Universe 2.0, Classics, and other various lines of TFers.

If I had to pick one of the worst figures i've ever owned, as well as regarded as one of the worst TF figures. Definately G1 Megatron in his Tank form. I still have it today.

It's one of the worst IMO. The color scheme is horrible, zero articulation that actually makes the original G1 Megatron more articulate by comparison, and it just looks off with the Megatron head mold, and especially with no head articulation. I guess this is a case of bigger is'nt always better.

I will give it credit though. It has lasted a long time. I got it back in 1991. So, for almost 18 years. It's still in good condition. Maybe a bit worn. But still good overall.

I would also say some of the Beast Wars figures were pretty aweful that I got. Like the Wild Boar that was essentially a clone of Rat Trap. Or the Wild Buffalo, that one was just aweful. Or the Dog transformer sucked ass too.

I remember those ones well when I got them. Since there was no internet or Youtube back then, you would'nt be able to know if they were any good or not. So, you just had to buy em with blind faith, and hoped that they were good. But, thats the way Transformers toys have always been. Trial and Error. Would'nt have it any other way.

What's your worst?

But yeah, this figures a real stinker.
  2. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Sep 19, 2008
    duuuude this has been done a million and a half times.