What story elements has Transformers never touched but should?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Leather Elbows, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Any cool, weird, crazy, creative story elements you would like to see in a Transformers movie, show etc

2. knightwind12

knightwind12 Well-Known Member

unicron like they did in tf prime

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    The impact of the Autobots being forced into becoming a military/paramilitary force for their own survival, and the fallout from the choices that a population of artists, laborers, and scientists would have to make for that to happen.

The changes in human culture, government and social relations that arise from knowing that we are not alone in the universe, that we are not the most advanced, and that there are species out there that mean us ill and have the capability to do so.

Autobot attempts to keep cybertronian tech out of the wrong hands, and what happens when they can't.

(In the movieverse, specifically) The consequences for the Autobots in realizing their race is essentially extinct, and that it is due to the choices of the Cybertronian race, not an outside force.

4. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

I'd like to see Optimus be forced to strike out on his own, in order to find and destroy a new Decepticon threat. In order to get help in interacting with human society, he contacts Simmons & Dutch: Three men, alone, abandoned by the planet they loved, come to save it in its desperate hour of need! That would be Simmons's take on it, at least. :D 

5. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd like to see the decepticons as an empirical force ala star wars or the british empire that try to invade iacon and other Autobot inhabited cities and the Autobots rebel against them sort of like the rebel forces or indeed like the Irish rebellion, guerilla tactics lead by Optimus Prime with lieutenants Ironhide,Prowl and Jazz in different fields.

I'd also like to see an alternative world when all cybertronians are Autobots from birth but those who comit crimes go to prison and become Decepticons like a prison gang or labeled cons as they're CONvicts and they break out and cause mayhem while the Autobots are an intersteller police force.

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Decepticon protagonist(s).

7. T.F. Allen

T.F. Allen Formerly known as Krem

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Shattered Glass?

I'd like to see a TV series set entirely on Cybertron (a la War Within) that portray the Autobot-Decepticon civil war for what it is: A WAR. People die every day, and no one is safe.

8. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    You always come up with the best ideas, Aernaroth. :) 

9. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

I'd like to see Megan Fox brought back as the protagonist in the next film! She did a better job in three minutes with Bumblebee than Shia did in all three films!

10. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Correct that: Decepticon protagonists who are still evil and not in a mirrored universe.

11. adamid4

adamid4 Well-Known Member

I think it would be cool, maybe not to base a movie on, but to find out the origin of the allspark and the transformers came from an organic race like humans. I guess this would be a Quintessons idea.

Like this idea from watching some history channel shows that talk about sending robots out to planets that can build other robots.

Plus it would be a nice twist. Who really is the more advanced race after learning that?

12. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

what about decepticon mind control over an autobot ???

13. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    (If sarcastic, please disregard rest of post) Thats been done.... A lot.

14. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Lets get N.E.S.T. out hunting some Autobots. The supersoldier Autobots versus the apparently unstoppable human military. Would Bay even be able to decide which to kill? Autobots I guess considering his endless hard-on for the military.
    Get the Autobots back into proper disguise after finding a way to mask that pesky radiation they give off. Hunted heroes doing good and stopping secret Decepticon plans and then getting out before N.E.S.T, arrive to glib them. Like The A-Team with Autobots. The Autobot Team if you will.

Framed for a crime they didn't commit, these robotic lifeforms escaped from a maximum-security N.E.S.T. stockade and now survive disguised on the streets and working as soldiers of fortune. So if you have a problem, and there's no-one else who can help, and if you think you can find them, maybe you can hire The Autobot Team.

Dah dah dahhh! Dah dah dahh dumm!

15. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

one idea for transformers prime would see sunstreaker and sideswipe as being actual brothers to one another due to their both being orphans forced to grow up at way too young a age to survive in the war.

basicly it being their bond as family more then anything else that gives them the courage guts and will power to believe in each other to beleive in their selves as a person that makes it possible for them to survive as long as they have in the war.

in a way the very fact they have survived on their own fighting in the war against the decepticons for as long as they have could itself be seen as example

an example of the two making the impossible possible through sheer force of will guts and just plain craziness in how they go about making crazy work for them to survive in any battle any fconfrontation any bad situation.

No matter how dire and hopeless and overwhleming bad the oddss are stacked agaisnt them

to be hoenst i could easily see one of them possibly sunstreaker being the older brother of the two.

basicly take simons and kaminas characters from gurren lagann and adapt the lambo twins personalities to serve entirely as autobot character counterparts to kamina and simon

16. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    You sir, have won.

17. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

A-team idea? I'm in!

18. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

i wasn't being sarcastic but yeah i kinda figured it would have. but i was more or less aiming this at the movies.

19. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, I see.

20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Decepticon's perspectives and they don't die easily.