What SPOILERS I gleaned from the trailer. Which you will love.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Defenestrator, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Defenestrator

Defenestrator Definitive Opinion

did anyone else notice.. Megatron... beating starscream up... WITH STARSCREAMS OWN TORN OFF ARM????!?!?!?!

i not reddy for how awsum

What else did any1 notice?

UPDATE for anybody still reading...

Doens anybody remember in the 1986 movie, when "the touch" starts first time, primes ploughing thru the baddies, and does some crazy jumpe-flip-shoot business?

Check at 1:48, Optimus, same jump, same gun. Awesomeness now comes in trailer-size.

2. mulanzo

mulanzo Dinobot

I think that is Megatron's phalanx like the one he used in TF1.

Edit: Maybe not...

3. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

No.
    To tell you the truth, I couldn't really see all that much what was going on there.

4. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Any pictures?

5. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

It's where they're on top of the skyscraper. 2:19.

6. Defenestrator

Defenestrator Definitive Opinion

If u pause and look at 2:19, you can see starscream's wierd 'two thumb hand' thing that he's got going on. Xept it obviously isnt nowhere near where it sould be (in starscreams shoulder socket or whatever). Besides, it looks tilted at the wrong angle for it to be the megatron's phalank. It looks like he only *just* ripped it out.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Yeah, Megatron ripped Starscream's arm off.

Jet-butt must've done something to piss him off. Or Megatron never did like Starscream.

8. PredaconX

PredaconX Decepticon Combiner

Yea i def saw the top of the Brooklyn bridge and Megs standing on top but its hard to determine what he was doing. I really wish we could have seen more of Devastator then the slight clip they showed. I also would of loved it if they would have added a Autobot Combiner to the mix, maybe Superion to combat Devastator. But just watching the new footage has the wait till June 26th seem oh so far away lol.

9. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

Man i can tell your new...lol Well welcome to the boards!
    1.The movie comes out june24th
    2.The decepticon on the brooklyn bridge is Mixmaster not megs
    3.There is a confimerd autobot combiner,The 3 bikes Chromia,Arcee,and Elita one.but other than that the movie will rock and theres gonna close to 40 sum bots in the movie so 2 more months untill the film is here

10. PredaconX

Well im not exactly new, ive been watching the forums for years but decided to register. As for the bridge i was told it was Megs, sorry if i was mistaken. As for the date that was strictly a typo. What i hadnt heard confirmed is whether or not there would be an Autobot combiner in the film. I have heard strictly speculation, so your positive there gonna combine??

11. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I wonder what causes this, considering that Starscream is fighting alongside Megatron in two different scenes that were shown.

12. Eastsider4eva

Eastsider4eva Well-Known Member

1:Its mix master on top of the bridge it looks nothing at all like megs look at the massive shoulder bits.

2:Blackout is back !!!!!!

3:The constructicon with the long tread like whips looks like a red resurrected version of bonecrusher (in my opinion)

4:MEGS AND STARSCREAM finally saying more then a few words to each other and fighting as always megs takes advantage and is beating starscream with his own arm

5: Fallen looks super powerfull teleporting.

6:D evastator is going to be HUGE and moves real slow.

7: When primes face breaks its deffinettly from megatron jumping up and giving prime a good kick to the head.

This movie is gonna be big lets hope bay pulls it off

13. cnic

cnic Decepticon

megsss.jpg This definitely looks like Megs beating the hell out of Starscream with his own arm!!

14. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Jetfire= Pissed off Old Man...but somehow seems badass for a grumpy old man?!

Blackout is back! Thank god!

LOTS of emotion from the bots!

Wait? Did Starscream spit on sam?????!!!

Sam gets screwed...orally...

Wow let me say that im visbley impressed, ive just shown this to 15 of my friends here in NewMexico on my Cannon projection screen, and this is unbelievable how well the bots look..

Let me at least say this...

Michael Bay can tell paramount and dreamworks to sit on it after this movie, he deserves the time off!!!!!!!!!!

15. Deonasis

Deonasis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Apart from giving Starscream a good beating maybe Megatron wanted a few more parts for his own body? IMO all that Allspark jammed inside Megatron should have given him a special ability. Maybe it lets him fuse other bot parts to his body?

Sketchy examples:
    *How Megatron survives the ocean trench and come out with Brawl bits all over him.
    *The new voyager Megatron toy is vastly different in looks and colour to the other ROTF Megatron toys (He looks way more bulkier that the normal tank mode and is green like the Fallen)

Extra sketchy:
    *Megatron cannabalising other bots at will does give him more of an insane Galvatron vibe.

16. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Maybe he was tired of the gimp arm and decided Starscream didn't need his anymore lol.

17. PredaconX

Yea i def thought it looked like Megs on the bridge thats why i mentioned it. But seems ive had a few people act like it was some big mistake. If it isnt Megs o well then i was wrong but it sure looks like Megs to me. It also def looks like Starscream spits on Sam from what i could gather lol. Movie just looks oh so sick and i cant wait for another trailer, hopefully one with some more new scenes.

18. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't see the arm thing. Looking closely at the frame, it looks like Megs in the one down (his tread-leg is clear), and SS is in a swing position, arm still attached.

19. Vladakris

Vladakris Predacon

I wish I could G-LEARN things ! XD I learned blackouts alive and kicking!

20. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

That's what it looks like to me as well.

If that guy on our far left in the "Prime spits" scene isn't Blackout, then they're really re-using designs awfully quickly. He definitely had the rotor weapon and was snapping it shut like you'd close a balisong knife. I rather liked seeing several 'cons in one place, like they're actually interacting with each other now.

Well, it's certainly not any Jetfire we've seen before, but he sort of has a rather neat, grumpy Kup vibe to him. I think I could definitely like the character. That scene looks like it has to be a fair length dialogue exchange, which makes me hope for more of that then we got in the first film.

Devastator looks frankly enormous. Looks like we will definitely get to see the Constructicons do more than just combine, from all we saw in just the quick scenes we got.

The Fallen looks great and the glowy stuff may not be him on fire, but definitely gives an impression of raw power. Perhaps this is just me being hopeful, but I'm getting the impression that human weapons aren't going to be used much against the Decepticons in this one at least, not to any great effect.

And more Sam being brutalized and violated, yay! Just do not like LeBouf.

- Coeloptera