What size plastic for TF UK

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I got TF classics Vol 1 yesterday. This book is amazing, I havent dug too deep yet but I took some peeks. I missed all this stuff since Im in US. I knew the sammy story of course.

Anyway I dont know comics much what size plastic do I order and from where so I can keep it nice? I also need the titan trade size so thatd help too. (titan american not the big ones)

so is this series gonna have the target 2006 an everything?

2. Tampalicious

really? No one on this board knows where I can purchase comic book plastics and what size to get? Hopin someone comes through. I'm not supporting my local comic man since he started treatin me like crap a while back or Id ask him. He seemed to get his panties in a twist because I was ordering trades from the internet.
    Anyway, thanks for any info.

3. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just logged in after a week, but I go to Midtown Comics down the block from me and I get a Golden Age bag and board and it JUST fits....

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Half the point of buying TPBs is that you no longer have to put them in plastic bags and can just keep them on a shelf. It's a book.

5. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

^this

6. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ And this again!

7. Tampalicious

I see what you mean on the big UK books. well not the big ones but the IDW release. I had a few ebay UK issues so I know they were actually that big but I prefer them to be in line with my G1 titan trades, Beginnings, all the way thru to G2. I know they have those shiny black spines, but I cant see not having them in plastics. the same with Drift, Megs Origin, etc.
    Its funny cause I just was thinkin yesterday, why would someone want hardcover comic books? To each his own. I prefer my dnd fantasy novels as hardcover and leathery as possible, my comics I just prefer to be in that titan style I mentioned that IDW does and I have the Marvel Weapon X tpb I highly recommend to anyone, but Id even like to have a plastic for that one.
    As luck would have i tI only need 1 more for 'Showdown', I had some layin around that fit the others.
    I have them on my shelf in the closet, I can see how they might look slicker without plastics but I enjoy knowing dust and stuff wont build up too much. Im the type of dude opens doors with his sleeve an punches numbers with his knuckles to avoid germs so this might explain that