Customs: What should I do with this

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by reluttr, Aug 9, 2009.

1. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I bought a primus on ebay that looked complete "I thought he was just missing his omega lock"

Well I got him in today and was I surprised when his back panel for planet mode is missing "the one that covers his behind in robot mode".

and well here is what it looks like, primus pictures by reluttr - Photobucket

As you can see the alt mode is shot :( , and I dunno if there is a way to patch it with styrene.

So I need inspiration on what to do with him XD

I would just complain, but I looked at the pictures in the auction and he is indeed missing the panel :( 

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

So, if i'm reading this right, you just want suggestions for what to do with him, seeing as he an't really be used as primus?

Easy, 1) send me the lower arms ;) , 2) Use him for combiner joints...

3. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just found another thing I could do with him to :D 

If you remove that flap "in my case its already gone" and you flip primus over... he looks exactly like pacman! the two molded pieces painted yellow are the eyes.

If I cant get anyone to buy him... then lets say unicron better watch his back :p  "technically unicron is a ghost of sorts"

4. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

So then, paint him like Pacman. Though you may want to get rid of the buildings first. :D