What should I do with this extra cash?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by yami4ct, Jul 21, 2006.

1. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok. Because of that stupid Nemmy incident I am left with some extra cash (I'm hoping in about 6 months the price is going to drop dramatically). Now I just got my first figure in a long time, Alt. Rollbar, and want a decepticon for my display to go with him. Has anyone bought that Exclusive Astrotrain figure yet? I was thinking about getting it. If it's not so good then what figure should I get (granted I only have about 30 bucks so no primus for me. Unless he's THAT good that I should pony up the extra 15 bucks for him) or should I just put this money in my Nintendo Wii fund for later? I will buy things off of Ebay if they go for around this price. Thanks for the help :thumb 

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Ask a stupid question, get this answer: "give it to me!" But, seriously, I love Primus, but if you only have $30, save it for something cooler or get an Alt. Decep. you don't have yet.

3. yami4ct

News Credits:
    I think I am going to get the PRimus. I have extra, 30 was funds I had set aside for Nemmy but I have more. It isn't THAT musch anyway.

4. yami4ct

News Credits:
    Sory double post.

5. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Id go with Primus then. I dont got mine yet, but it should arrive sometime next week, and I cant wait!

6. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Primus is soooooooooooooo worth it. Allow me to illustrate.

[​IMG]

7. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    If you have only $30 to spend, I'd suggest Menasor. But he's not really a universally-accepted choice. Alt. Mirage, maybe, if you can find him?

Otherwise, I'd guess save it.

8. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Send it me. I need to pay for a new webhost.

Hey. it was worth a try. :p  I'd say go to the store, and see if they have any new TFs you want. If they don't, save the money untill a new TF you want does come out. You could always put into a "Primus fund."

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Agree on that Primus. Might as well get the king toy if you're only getting one.
    He makes a fine display on his own and is like a giant basic so he's frustration free.
    If for some reason you don't like him you can easily ebay him off to get your money back since many people are still looking for him.
    Or just return him to the store and get the cash back , and buy a cheaper one , or throw on the Wii :) 

Alot of people paid over 100$ for GF Primus when he was first released and no one's complained. So it's a DEAL to get him for the Cybertron price

10. yami4ct

News Credits:
    Dug up some extra cash from the bank in my room and ordered a primus with a unicron head. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!