what should i buy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jonatron26, Jun 12, 2009.

1. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

i am not a collector but the movie toys a awesome. i already gots the bumblebee and i want to buy another toy. which one is the best?

2. tomboland

tomboland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    starscream, HA BB, breakaway, soundwave, leader prime, theyz alll goood

3. jonatron26

idk i heard SW's alt mode doesnt stay together..... but he still looks awesome, looked kinda small in robo-mode . leader prime looks BadAss .
    who has ironhide? is he any good?

4. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    -Ironhide: The Spinning cannons are neat. Otherwise its the same as the previous molds.
    -Sideswipe: My favorite deluxe in the set. Aestheticly it just looks cool in both modes. High performance machine.
    -Breakaway: Its fun especially if you like g1 seeker transforming chests. Buy after you pick up other better figures.
    -Starscream: Love it or Hate it design. Not a lot of weight. Has a involved transformation with unobtrusive gimmicks.
    -Demolishor: Rubber Tires! that pop out of treads! Vehicle mode has pleasant details to look at.
    - Rampage: limited articulation but a Involved transformation. The heaviest deluxe due to Spring loaded gimmicks.
    -Sideways: Neat automorph buttons. and good articulation. You may want to add more paint.
    -Soundwave: if you like the Anime style robot mode in package. The satellite mode will look cool to you as well.

The best toy in the line right now is probably a scout though. Pick up ransack if you get the chance. Very little to fault in the samurai biplane.

5. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    Honestly, you should have left that BB on the shelf. Now you're hooked like the rest of us.

The good thing is, there's a support group in here!

6. qwerty

qwerty Well-Known Member

ROTF ironhide sucks due to its color, but the weapon is cool...if u ahve premium ironhide lying around, just swap the weapons over to him instead...

leader prime is the only must have toy of ROTF, human alliance comes 2nd must have

7. newguy

newguy i

Every one comes to this problem. Every time my friend and I hang out we can't decide which TF to get. When you finaly get a list, you will see other TFs you want. It's always changing. We could tell you all the figures we like, but what it comes down to is personal preference. Soon you'll want masterpieces and all sorts of cool TFs that are no longer available in stores. Just remember to save the packaging if you are going to open it, and try not to destroy the box when opening it. When you want to sell the figure in the future it's a nice thing to have. Having the box makes it seem like the figure is well kept even if it's not, so then you can get more biders.

8. Dally

Dally Decepticon

Ebay:
    :lol  I know what you mean. I've been collecting statues and figures for a while now and I've been a casual Transformer collector for many years, but just recently got back into hardcore Transformer collecting and already want to get all of the Masterpieces. They're quite costly so it will be a while til I get those.

For ROTF, I'm most interested in the Human Alliance line. They're basically like Alternators, but are based on the movie designs. So far Barricade, Bumblebee, Skids, and Sideswipe are confirmed for the Human Alliance line, but none have been released in the US yet.

9. jonatron26

theres a human alliance sideswipe comin out right? i think i might get that

10. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    Go for Rampage.

11. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

Get skids. He has an awesome transformation, and a cool robot mode.

12. jonatron26

i just looked at pics of HA sideswipe... eww. im pretty sure ill get regular sideswipe