what should happend in season2 and who should come back

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by tfprime32, Aug 10, 2011.

1. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    cliffjumer comes back by primus!

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Uh, let's see...he got killed by getting his spark ripped out/impaled in the first episode...and then corrupted into a ZOMBIE...then sliced in half...and then BLOWN THE CRAP UP when the Energon mine went bye bye.

How the hell do you think there's any possible chance he's coming BACK?!

3. modzprime29

modzprime29 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Have some new female robots like elita-1 and slipstream, and bring in ultra Magnus, blur, mirage, barricade, and have bumblebee speak.

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    so.....reboot of G1?? :p  j/k

They should bring in bots and cons that sometimes are only seen in the comics. Some of the more unusal ones, Drift for instance.

That being said, I wouldn't mind having Prowl and Ironhide join the Autobots, think they're gonna need them and many more.

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I tell you guys what should happen, let's hold off on the season 2 speculation until season 1's over. That's 5-10 episodes away.

6. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    I'm sick of this Cliffjumper denial. He's dead. He got blown up, stabbed, sliced in half, dropped, and blown up again. He's dead. It's the same results as if you gave a squirrel 20 blood thinners, ran over it with a car, beat it with the Goldion Hammer, and shot it with the Dora, the largest gun ever made. You end up with something dead.

7. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I hear ya, but as Arcee said..."if your spark is out there somewhere listening"

TFP could do a BW and have Cliffs spark land in another bot.......*shrugs*

8. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

If Cliffjumper ever comes back I'll... do something. I didn't like them killing Soundwave but I don't complain about it in every other thread.

9. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    Word

10. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :inquisiti  Soundwave isn't dead...

As for the main topic at hand, Cliffjumper is dead. He's not coming back, unless we get some flashbacks to Cybertron during the War.

11. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really don't like the idea of reviving characters in a show. What was the point wasting time killing them in the first place if you're just going to revive them later? It just ends up being a waste and kills the drama behind it.

12. soundwaverulls

He looks like a rip off of Snake eyes,(G I Joe) does less than Megatron and Ratchet, says nothing and his legs looks like Arcees. To me, they've killed him.

13. megapork

megapork Cheese

That's Pretty Biased. And they have only ruined him for you not killed him. I have a feeling that the writers have something planned for him that will reveal more about soundwave perhaps he will even speak by the end of the first season.(hopefully welker will reprise his role).

14. Ribieconvoy

News Credits:
    Geewunner?
    In case you hadn't noticed, a LOT of the characters have been reimagined. Arcee isn't the pink sexist woman stereotype with Leia hair anymore, Bumblebee isn't GEEWUN, Megatron is actually competent, and Starscream's voice doesn't rape my ears every time he speaks. I could understand not liking a new version of a character, but going so far as to deny that he's not specifically who he is stated to be is ridiculous.

15. soundwaverulls

I love every thing about Prime except the repetitive plots, Megatron, OPs face and Soundwave.

16. soundwaverulls

I don't want to know more about him I want to see more of him. Like Megatron he is slowly slipping out of my Favorite TFs

17. Ribieconvoy

News Credits:
    You should at least try to accept him. Remember Bulkhead? Yeah, before Animated, he was a grumpy old green helicopter. Knock Out was a pretty cool character in the ROTF prequel novel, but he's cool in Prime even though he's completely different aside from name. The point is, they were all likable characters before, and if you're open to change, they're still likable, just in different ways. And in Transformers, you have to be open to change, because we get a new series every 2-5 years. Heck, nobody said they're the same guy.

Think about it this way: You know a guy named John for years and become his best friend. Years later, you meet another guy named John, who is completely different, but you still can be friends with him. Now, take your logic, and apply it to this situation. You never get to know the second John because you think he's too different from from the one you already know.

18. soundwaverulls

I guess I should. But every time I try to like him, I just think of that line about his legs and how much he seems ripped off.

19. megapork

megapork Cheese

Thats a fair point.... You won the argument. You win. Here's your prize, a cookie laced with steroids.

I Dont see the resemblance between Soundwave's legs and Arcee's legs. He's not that much ripped off from snake eyes if you think about it. I believe the only things ripped off is his silence and the poker face.

20. Star Saber

Star Saber Primus Hates You!

News Credits:
    You know I was thinking you're absolutely right, but then I remember, waitaminute G1 Prime got impaled by a metal shard, died, got corrupted by the Quintessons as a zombie, ripped apart, and then blown away when his ship exploded :lol  AND HE STILL CAME BACK!

But yeah, that's just Prime :D 

now wondering if the TFP writers was homaging G1 there :)