What should happen next?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tfan123, Jul 2, 2011.

1. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

What would you like to think th epilougue to the trilogy is? I was thinking something like:

The Autobots use their resources to fashion a ring out of energon for Carly at the wedding, and Bumblebee stays with them as Optimus' wedding gift to them. Also as a special present for Optimus, NEST creates a memorial in the honor of Ironhide, Q, the Twins, Arcee and her sisters, jazz, Jolt, and all the soldiers that died on Earth during the trilogy. The government finally come clean about Sam, and give him the job he deserves, which he declines. The UN agrees to have more Autobot refugees arrive on Earth, as long as they didn't cause trouble. Sam and Carly have a son, Spike, who the Autobots, especially Bee and Optimus, soon become extremely fond of. Dylan goes to maximum prison for life, which pisses Sam off who wanted him to get the death treatment. The Autobots are given the title of Earths Defenders. They stay there for millenniums, and the Witwicky family name is oolong associated with " the wierdo with the symbols," or with " the boy who luckily bought a special car" but is now associated with "the boy who helped save Earth three times.

2. Thepower911

Thepower911 Decepticon

Decepticons RISE AGAIN! :)  lol

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

one quick thing: I don't think Dylan survived, he clashed with one of the cyllinders and was fried by it.

On the epilogue? I would love to see the moon transforming and revealing itself to be Unicron.

4. tfan123

Oh. Well, I like to think he did. As for unicron, I meant an epilogue that close up the series, and not leave it open.

5. protocida

protocida Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One month after the final battle. The Autobots are assembled before a large crowd in Chicago, which is being rebuilt. Sam, Carly, Sam's parents, Simmons, Dutch, Mearing, Lennox, Epps and the others are all there.

Optimus - with a re-attached arm - says that the Decepticon threat in vanquished at last, but they'll continue to help the world, as they own Humans security in exchange for giving them a new place where they can call home. Optimus goes on to talk about the horrors of war, and says that all who have fallen should be honored. Then, we see that there's a big statue of Ironhide, Wheeljack, Wheelie and Brains in the centre of the city, to honor them for their sacrifice.

Optimus ends his speech by saying that "Autobots and Humans will work together in building a better future... 'Till all are one". Sam pops a ring for Carly and she kisses him. Simmons steals a peck from Mearing. Lennox and Epps are with their wives. Etc. Movie ends with the Autobots standing before the American flag.

After-credits scene is Igor crawling back to Megatron's old hideout in Africa, where he finds a forgotten batch of hatchlings...

6. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    all the decepticons should fight over who leads them next like they did in the 86 movie

7. tfan123

^this.