What series should come after Transformers Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Bass X0, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    Or should the Prime continuity keep going and evolving?

I fully expect Hasbro to do a "Transformers Bumblebee" line - the main character and focus of the storyline and toyline would be Bumblebee, same as how Spiderman and Batman are of their respective series and would get just as many toys in comparison to everyone else in those series.

2. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I think it will still be in the Prime continuity. I'm hoping for another Beast Wars or Batman Beyond type of moment for this continuity.

My dream would be post Optimus and post Megatron. Several of their troops are either went offline or semi retired. I want to see a new threat rise up and I want to see new heros that also rise to battle the new threat. I want the Matrix to be some folk lore by this point and the leader of the good side has to use natural skill and knowledge to lead. I want to see Cybertron return to life and either the Autobots or related faction having an alliance with a future Earth. I want to see the Decepticon faction completely shatter following the war and a new threat units many rebel elements into a new faction.

It's been over ten years now that we had a TF universe that is connected and had a time flow. I want that back, I want to see heros and foes rise and go, and allow others to step up. Instead of this countless reboots of nearly the same characters over and over.

3. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I know it's supposed to be an aligned deal and all but I'd take a FOC show or a MTMTE deal kinda like lost in space meets fire fly. Also I'd love a Wreckers Cronicles kinda like Star Ship troopers show that was on back in the day for late night hub. Mabye Jump around in past and present with Impactors Wreckers and Springers Wreckers. Hell make the MTMTE show and Wreckers in concert and have em crossover all the time like Batman and Superman did in there Animated series from the 90's

4. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    This might be a reach, but hopefully we'll get a show that homages the original series given we're near the 30th anniversary. Give us a large cast, galaxy spanning adventures like how the Clone Wars plays it. Sure, show us earth and some humans, but bring us to Nebulos, Cybertron etc, and show us armies of Autobots and Decepticons, not the small squad we've been getting in Prime.

5. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Beardy Boyo!

Ebay:
    I'd certainly love to see a continuation of the Prime story line, maybe doing something like season 3 of G1 where it jumps into the future.

Also love the ideas of a Wreckers / Lost light type of series.

6. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers: the Bachelorette

It would follow Airachnid's quest to find a soulmate after the events of TFP irrevocably prove that Arcee will never love her. There will be laughter and tears and it'll last six seasons and a movie.

7. KaguyaHouraisan

KaguyaHouraisan TORANS-FORMAAAA!

Transformers:The anime.

8. prime roller

prime roller introspective reflector

News Credits:
    Transformers: G1
    A continuation of G1 season 3, on Nebulos, with Headmasters and Targetmasters.
    Change it up a little to fit better into a modern marketing formula -- like introducing some new kids to interact with, and having some household name characters on the team and whatnot.

It'd be mostly all new characters for most people, new culture for the writer's to create and for the cast to learn, new types of 'human' partnerships;
    could have more 'space stuff' (like Junkions perhaps), and could even include some interaction with Earth and the TF:p rime cast (this could be how Bumblebee winds up joining the team, because of course he needs to be there for marketing reasons, hopefully with at least a partially functional speech capabilities this time; not the radio!)

All the possibilities! -- and we'd also probably get really rad toys!

9. Spin-Out

Spin-Out "It's just... Asinine."

*sigh* Man, why do these threads keep popping up? Ah, well - at least it gives me an excuse to talk about my idea. *ahem*

Coming from Hasbro Studios (Transformers: Prime, G.I. Joe: Renegades)and STUDIO4°C (Halo Legends, Batman: Gotham Knight, ThunderCats) comes the biggest and baddest Transformers installment yet: Transformers Ignition! This cel-animated action-adventure TV series packs high budget, anime-styled visuals, writing by Transformers veterans Bob Forward, Larry DiTillio and Marty Isenberg, and is the lynchpin of The Hub's new action block, Rising Sun.

The young captain of the Energon Surveying vessel Axalon, Optimus Prime (David Kaye) leads a crew of misfit Autobots in finding in a solar system rich with Energon. His crew, consisting of the nervous medic Red Alert (Troy Baker), the hot-headed speedster Hot Shot (Jason Spisak), crackpot engineer Wheeljack (John DiMaggio) and stoic old soldier Ironclad (Beau Billingslea) soon find more than they bargained for when the Decepticon ship Nemesis, on a search for the long-missing Decepticon leader Megatron, happens across them. The interim leader, the logical and cold Shockwave (Corey Burton), and his second-in-command, the quiet but ever-vigilant Soundwave (Kevin Michael Richardson), send out the fierce yet honorable Starscream (Sam Riegel), triggerhappy lunatic Cyclonus (Nolan North) and gigantic brute Lugnut (David Kaye) to attack. The resulting skirmish results in both ships crashing on a small planet called Earth, and its moon.

Fifty years later, the Autobots re-awaken to a strange new world - the Florida swampland where they crashed is now host to a bustling city of the future - Progress City. Built by the wealthy technology magnate Walter Royce (J.K. Simmons), the city is the first truly ecologically sound city in the world, running off the clean fuel Synthetic Energy, or SynthEn for short. The Autobots happen across Walter's estranged son, the mechanic Cole Royce (Johnny Yong Bosch) and after Hot Shot manages to trash his prized car, agree to stay in his garage and pose as Earth vehicles.

Soon enough, the Autobots and Decepticons discover SynthEn is actually processed Energon - and the Decepticons lead an attack on the biggest refinery in the state of Florida. The Autobots expose themselves and save a tech intern named Marina Murakami (Stephanie Sheh) in the process. Marina and Cole become the Autobot's closest friends as the mayor of Progress City names them the heroes of the city.

However, more Decepticons are arriving to Earth, including the pscyhotic "medic" Flatline (Charles Adler), hate-filled thug Bonecrusher (John DiMaggio), and Decepticon Captain of Secret Police Barricade (Keith David). Furthermore, it's possible Megatron (Richard Epcar) himself may be in stasis, waiting for his minions to revive him...

10. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

War for/Fall of Cybertron: The Animated Miniseries. Just take the story from the two games and expand it, including the scenes that we don't see like the capture of the pre-Shockwave Dinobots and what happened to Omega Supreme to make him not appear in FoC.

11. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i wait see more secert back history of tfs
    how one created priums and unircon

12. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    First off I don't want Prime going anywhere.

But to answer the question, the next series should be Transformers Prime Rib and be a Beast Wars series in the Prime universe.

13. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    Cybertron rebirth? The Autobots fight to restore their home. My personal idea of course.

14. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    'Transformers: Humanity'

15. ABH1979

ABH1979 Anonymous Bucket Head Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

Twitter:
    Pinterest:
    I always liked the idea of a 3-sided, Autobot/Decepticon/Predacon war. As with the G1 'Cons, the Predacons would originally be a subgroup, that would eventually form their own army. Someone like RID Gigatron or Scorponok could lead them.

16. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

one created cybertroin earth with humans
    humans with aniect tfs
    one change cybertroin earth to cybertron and cybertron earth humans created new tfs and new tfs guard cybertroin earth humans [c earth humans in sleep mode]

17. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm going to keep this one open and wait and see what happens in season 3 in TFP.

18. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    since PRIME is all about the primes and im guessing their revealing. so another beast era could be cool.
    but i cant say this enough!
    a transformers version of batman brave and the bold. except instead of focusing one 1 autobot, each week could be different transformers in different stories. overlap them sometimes and were good.

19. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

WFC/FOC spin-off.

20. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    If the series has to be in the Aligned Continuity, do a series based on the colony worlds (Velocitron, Animatron, Gigantion, etc), and don't have any of the Prime cast in it