What scenes would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Suchus Prime, May 20, 2011.

1. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

Everyone has a favorite action sequence or part from a film. What made up scenes would you like too see?
    For me it would have to be:
    -Optimus making an entrance early in the morning into NEST headquarters with the sun behind him and doves on his shoulders (or seagulls/pigeons to be funny).
    -A scene where ratchet gives ironhide an upgrade/ repair.
    -Bumblebee driving on top of a roof then transforming as he drives off only to land on an unsuspecting starscream. Starscream then flies off while still in robot mode swinging bumblebee around in mid air then releasing him to crash into a building.
    -Ironhide making an entrance onto a battle scene where sideswipe is surrounded (ironhide) in stealth force mode blasting bots with epps or Lennox on the drivers side shooting cons (basiclly a drive by).
    -Mirage staring down soundwave only for him to turn invisible and start attacking soundwave (like Wraith in x-men when he attacked sabertooth).

2. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

- All or some of the Wreckers are summoned to battle (or something) and escape from the track during a race. I can't wait to see the look on Jimmie Johnson's face if that happens.

- Optimus and Megatron reprise their most famous exchange.

- The final blow is delivered by an actual Transformer. I might even prefer if it WASN'T Optimus or Bumblebee.

3. That_One:)

That_One:) Well-Known Member

I would love to see a scene w/ Optimus driving on a highway bridge, with sam and carly hanging onto his smoke-stacks or something (on top of him) hanging on for dear life...then a decepticon blows the bridge up...Optimus is falling in mid-air (still as a truck) Sam and carly are in free fall and try to dodge the back of optimus falling right over them...they do so....and try to join hands while falling...then Optimus transforms and grabs them before landing on the ground or something....DAMN that would be so fucking awesome I think

4. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

a badass Optimus Prime enterance would be amazing

5. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Optimus tricking the Driller to eat Shockwave.

6. MikeDiaz

MikeDiaz Well-Known Member

Starscream -- for the first time -- finishing off an important Autobot.

7. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Sideswipe and Mirage getting their own scene of them fighting a couple cons with each other and Soundwave vs bumblebee and Sideswipe
    (After SW kills mirage giving Sideswipe a reason to really want to kill him.)

8. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

- Cranckcase [and the other Dreads, if they are in the movie] facing off against the human army coming to the Chicago Battle, in a Blackout-esque moment whopping massive asses from the human military.

- Dreads VS Wreckers. PURE AWESOMENESS.

- Autobots destroying a 'Con Warship from the inside out: Just imagine Optimus bursting through the door of the warship while flying and murdering the shit out of the army while flying inside it, then taking it down by sheer gunfire from the insite out.

9. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Each and every one of them, over and over and over again!! :popcorn 

10. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Alright, picture this. Bumblebee is being chased on a freeway by two Dreads. After a long badass chase scene the Dreads finally catch up to bee and stop him. Bee transforms only to give up, knowing he's outnumbered. One dread Energon cuffs bee and is now behind him, Crankcase then stands in front of Bee and says something to the effect "Your attempts are worthless puny Autobot!" At that moment a silver blade flashes in front of Crackcases's face. Sideswipe is there and says "I don't think so". (Yes, much like Mace Windu in Star Wars Episode 2 haha) Crankcase tells Sideswipe that the moment he tries anything Dread #2 will blast Bee's head off. Sideswipe then tells Crankcase that he is poorly misinformed. The Dread says "huh?", and then Mirage comes out of invisibility and is right being the dread that is behind Bee and decapitates Dread #2 with his black reverse scythe arm blade. Sideswipe then turns to slice and dice Crankcase is blinding speed before he can even register what happened.

Maybe this is lame but it looks and sounds good in my head.:D 

11. Overlord Balder

This sounds cool, but not fitting with Bay's ways, you see, he prefers big badass battles instead of people outgambling eachother, maybe somethign like that, but more LOUSY, all happening while a chase happens would be more fitting with Bay's directing style.

But Cranckcase seems to be [according to his bio on the DOTM site] a stealth master, would be rather weird the stealth master being caught in the stealth of someone else.

12. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    I'm aware it's not his style, it's just something I'd like to see. The OP asked what would I like to see, not what do I think I'll see. And I think Crankcase's bio said that although he's stealthy, he's still a awesome fighter when he needs to be. Plus, as stealthy as he is, you can't get more stealthy than invisible haha. Mirage wins.

13. Overlord Balder

I know, I know, I'm just talking about our chances of seeing a scene like that.

No wait, I have a better idea: What about a stealth fight? I mean, maybe they both could go invisible and start a fight, then start switching their visibility amidst the fight to make things awesome.

Could give us a pretty cool scene.

14. Alexicon

Alexicon Active Member

yes please!!

15. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo Iridescent Prime

Ebay:
    - BB's voice permanatley fixed & voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, since WFC is official cannon by now.

- Shockwave voiced by his OG V.A.

- * Semi-Spoiler * Megs considering changing factions based on the big plot twist.

- Ending Speech taking place W/O Sam.

- An R rating for more realistic violence & swearing for a better showing of an end of the word scenario.

- LP's QWERTY & Wretches & Kings used.

- Less of an easy death of SS. It seems to easy for my tastes.

- Hints towards any greater threat to ensure that If direct sequels are to be made, they and or the'd have some kinda setup.

- A Megs VS Starsream fight

- A " Rising Storm " accurate Wheeljack

-

16. cnic

cnic Decepticon

THAT would be worth the price of admission in my book! :thumb 

17. RoadBuster88

RoadBuster88 Studio Ghibli

Barricade making some sort of CGI appearance like Skorponox does in ROTF. That would be sah-weeeeeeeeeeet! :) 

18. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

Heaps of robot characterization.

19. C2567

C2567 Well-Known Member

optimus yelling F**K YOU!! and shooting Those stupid "mesa got permissa fromsa governmant!!" type jackals in the n*ts

20. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Spoiler Alert

Ok, so when the dreads are chasing Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Mirage, I think it would be really cool to have the bots and cons split up. Two dreads follow bumblebee, one follows Mirage and Sideswipe. Sideswipe and Mirage transform and kill the rampaging dread, but Bumblebee is cornered, and beaten within an inch of his life before Sideswipe and Mirage show up to help. The dreads flee, but are stopped by Ironhide (cue trailer scene) who procedes to engage them in a chaotic brawl, that ends with the two dreads being killed.

I'd love that.