What scared you??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ace Convoy, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I recently had a flashback of my Childhood when I was at my Aunts house one Christmas day i was about 3 or 4 years old and Santa Clause just walked into the house I remember I was so freaked I ran to my Dad Crying........Then I was forced to take a picture with him

So I was wondering What do you remember from your Childhood that Scared you

2. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

YouTube - what is wrong with this picture?

This scared the slag out of me! After being shown this, I became paranoid. After this, I'd always ask "IS SOMETHING GOING TO POP OUT AT ME?!" whenever someone showed me a video.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Would keep having nightmares when I was 3 or 4 about a big black hand (about a foot tall) that always tried to get me. Was so scared of it even the shadows would mess with me.
    It had a mouth in it's palm but no teeth, and usually hid under my bed or kitchen table.

It could'nt jump very high so I'd always climb up on a counter somewhere.

It eventually countered that by turning my toys against me. It would grab one of my toys and take it under the table. Then when Id walk by it would unleash them on me, and Id go climb something.

Well one time it got ahold of my bear, my little sidekick,the one Ive carried around with me since I was 6 months old, and took it under the table.
    A minute later I was on top the counter crying becasue my bear had teeth and was jumping up at me, it's little arms banging against the lower cabinet door trying to rip my foot off, then it went after the hand.
    Had the parents get rid of my bear after that and never dreamed about the hand again.
    maybe i was having Michael Jackson's nightmares

Good thing this was before the Transformer days :redface2: 

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  4. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    There used to be a picture at my grandma's house. It was a picture of a lady in robes with a bowl of fruit on her head. The scary part is, she had white eyes with no pupils.

It scared the living daylights out of me.

There was also a dream of a parrot and a mortal kombat character in my bedroom. (Baraka, I believe?) I heard the parrot talking to the savage thing, and I would ask my mom to pick me up. She would, but then put me back down 5 minutes later. Then she takes me into my room, and the character starts to go berserk, clawing at me. My mom eventually asked the parrot to call it off, and the parrot did. The thing is, my mom was never worried, she just kept smiling, like nothing was happening. And the worst part is, I ALWAYS had this dream when I was younger.

5. newguy

newguy i

I had dreams of frogs eating me. I would run to parents room and sleep with them.

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I was playing Doom64 with the lights of and i was taking names and kicking demonic butts when i shoot in the back and my controller shook and it scared me so bad i had to turn on the light and turn off the game , idid not play the game again for a week

7. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

The old man that lived down the alley. He wanted to touch me.

8. Tommybg2003

Tommybg2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When i was younger and watched the movie Idle Hands, and the scene where they are laying on the bed and turn off the lights and in red on the ceiling it said IM UNDER THE BED, that always made me paranoid and is why i dont have my bed on anything but the ground lol

9. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

i remember being a little kid and couldn't watch Stephen King's IT...that scared the crap outta me. stupid clown.

Jessica Alba...the only reason i wanted Idle Hands lol

10. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    my aunt and uncle's little face statues of people from around the word......those things are CREEPY in nightlight.....in the house they have before moving they had them in the room me and my brother slept in.....scary as shit at night time

11. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hands down, the torture/disection scene from the movie "Fire In The Sky".

That movie sucked. But that fifteen minute scene traumatized my ass. I was eleven when it came out I think, slept on the floor of my Dads room for 3 months after that.

Stupid aliens.

12. scourge88

scourge88 Well-Known Member

I was always scared of the Chucky doll from Child's Play.

13. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    *shivers*don't remind me..

14. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

yeah

15. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    The time I opened my mailbox and saw Tori Spelling in a bikini on the cover of Stuff Magazine.

I puked, sent them an email, and cancelled my subscription. Fucking bastards scarred me for life.

Edit: Oh, scared, not scarred...well it scared me too. I thought it was Marty Feldman in a bikini at first. That'll scare the crap out of anyone.

16. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I never really had the "natural fear" you are supposed to have when I was a kid.

Was never sacred of water, loved to climb onto rooftops up trees, mess with huge dogs, rode down steep hills in my red wagon, walked around in bad neighborhoods all kinds of dumb shit.

As an adult I'm afraid of heights, and broken glass freaks me out, but that's about it.

17. Nemesis Chris

Nemesis Chris mental minibot

back then and to this day, my 'scream like a little girl and run' fear is spiders. i f'ing hate spiders.

backstory- right after i moved to nc i was at a barn and almost put my arm on a black widow, and that was it for me.

18. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Little people with knives that crawl up next to my bed really fast, then run away laughing.

19. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had just finished 7th grade, was sitting up late one saturday night to watch the all night sci-fi/horror block on a local tv station. (ST:TNG, Friday the 13th:the series, Freddy's Nightmares, Tales from the Darkside...)
    On the 10 o'clock news there was a story about a house fire that killed 2 children. the address was familiar and by that monday, i learned it was my best friend and baby sister.

i was so terrified by it that i did not sleep at night for 10+ years, and the first 2 or so years, i used to sit up at night and believed that i saw a man in our front yard standing in the shadows of a tree.
    i would stare at it all night and as expected, it disappeared with the sunrise.
    but i was a kid. i felt someone was out there. even if it was only shadows and my imagination running away.

after that, i became scared of more things than i ever should have and that is sad.

20. Pepsiman98

Pepsiman98 Consulting Criminal

when i was younger, i had some vivid dreams to say the least. alot of the time it was just me falling right out of the sky, but sometimes it was something like my mom turning into a zombie with her eyes fallling right out of her sockets and chasing me with a knife quite recently, i had a dream where a robber was pointing a gun at me and yelling "GIVE ME YOUR WALLET!" i threw him the wallet and he shot me in the head, but i didnt wake up when i felt the pain and hit the floor, and he shot me in the head 2 more times, and i just laid on the ground writhing in agony. i woke up not to long after that.weird thing was, i had some bruises right where he shot me when i woke up.