What remolds do you believe are likely for Generations given that United is ending?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by alephnull2005, Mar 2, 2011.

1. alephnull2005

alephnull2005 Banned

Any thoughts on who we might miss out on given the likely-hood of DOTM overwhelming retail? Does anyone have a time line graph with data on the release dates of the original molds(i.e. Wreck-Gar/Junkion, Perceptor/Reflector and such) in relation to probable release dates of the remolds? In other words, can a certain length of time be averaged/estimated between production and distribution of a mold and it's remold within the same line based on previous releases?

2. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Hasbro loves repaints, TakaraTomy doesn't. United ending doesn't change that.

3. alephnull2005

alephnull2005 Banned

So is there some sort of time line graph available showing chronologically the original mold release wave date and an assumed correlating release date for the remold, i.e., wreck-gar Jan 2011, junkion Jun 2011, something of that nature, a sort of calendar?

4. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm expecting Ricochet from Jazz, Gears from Kup, Black Shadow from Thunderwing, Leozack from Scourge, and another Junkion. However, I doubt they'll be out any time soon...

5. alephnull2005

alephnull2005 Banned

Black Shadow would be so awesome!