What really happened to Barricade

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by roy_flagg00, Jun 23, 2009.

1. roy_flagg00

roy_flagg00 I want more life....

I heard that what had happnened was while all of the decepticons were drivin down the highway, he got a flat, right? so he stops to fix it, and then he gets an email to be part of a fighting tournament, something called "Jobot Rox", and he's like "bitchin! with the prize money, I can hire a scientist to make an allspark detector, and megatron will give me a promotion!". So he goes to the tournament and kicks those corney robots butts, wins the money, and hires this guy named Dr. Wildey. Dr. Wildey says, "okay, I can make the detector for you, but I need some of your technology. so he goes and gets bonecrusher's head and gives it to Wildey, but what he doesn't know is that Wildey's plan is to make his own army of evil robots to take over the world and he doen't give a crap about the all spark. so a day later, barricade sees all these new robots and he's all like, "hey Wildey, you lied to me!" ,and wildey is like "yea, hahaha. now I can kill that mega guy that keeps foiling my plans of world domination but letting me escape!". Barricade is like, "man i'm gonna mess you up!" but then, out of nowhere, one of the new robots, intestinal fortitude guy, punches him in the balls so hard that he blacks out. he wakes up in the middle of a car chase in miami being driven by these two black guys trying to catch some drug dealers. he tries to transform, but he realizes that by punching him so hard in the balls, intestinal fortitude guy put him into an extended state of stasis lock.

So, in conclusion, Barricade is in Miami, being driven by two not good boys, waiting for the day he can finally transform and link up with the other 8 stunticons to help megatron find the allspark.
    at least thats what I heard.
    if you heard somthin elso tho, please let me know.

2. Zombiedude

Zombiedude Junkion Warrior

How did you know? :O

3. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    I head he fell through a (plot) hole in time and space, and will be appearing on an episode of Doctor Who sometime soon.

4. TFAN

TFAN New Member

Well the book and comic say different. I beleive it is assumed that Prime SNIK'ed him after beheading bonecrusher.

5. Luxor

Luxor Office Ninja

Yeah, the comics do say that, which makes more sense, but i thought that he stayed on earth while starscream went blasting away. Im so confused.

6. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Hey, did you go to the Orci and Kurtzman Hollywood Upstairs Writing Academy too?

It needs more explosions though. I say one explosion scene every 10 - 15 mins. Just stuff blowing up. I think the only way to have an explosion in the Wildey scene would be if Wildey blew up because nano-bots each carrying a nuclear bomb blew him up. The nano bots came from Reflector who turns into a digital alarm clock.

7. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    While Autobots and Decepticons were killing each other in Egypt, my guess is Barricade was busted for humping police cars.

8. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    It's Bay's universe so it needs to have Will Smith and Martin Lawrence driving him.:p 

9. butz

butz slippery when wet

My guess is they forgot about him. Barricade who?

10. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Barricade was in the prequel, The Veiled Threat. That is when Optimus teaches him the meaning of the word offline.

11. roy_flagg00

roy_flagg00 I want more life....

no, you missunderstood, that was a typo. that was his twin brother, farricade.