what rare transformer toy should santa bring us?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by romeosrealmshop, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

Please let me know so ill know wuich transformers or TF to ask Santa for......
    I am looking for legendary and very valuable and very worldwide statistically rare answers that Santa Might even actually find while riding his sleigh to our house!!!!!!

please let romeo know>>>>>>

who should we ask for friends????????????

What 1 Transformer could possibly be found for a few hundred max that would turn an amateur Collector into a fairly worldwide prized one?
    please answer, thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

This is a terrible topic and clear market research. But to be perfectly honest there is no answer for this. There is not much that can make an amateur collector into a world renowned one. This is simply due to the nature of collecting. For each one of us our collections are actually pretty personal and thats why each persons collection varies so much and what makes this hobby so fun for all of us. I personally do not collect vintage g1 figures. This is a choice for my collection so saying that say a vintage Predaking could be something many people desire and frankly it would not make a difference to me for my collection (not saying i would turn down a FREE g1 Predaking).

Plus each collectors holy grails are different. One of my holy grails was the MP Prime mold the first one. While it was not super rare it was working one into my budget and when i was finally able to i was thrilled and i am proud to display that figure in box on my coffee table removing it to show it off or to fiddle with it. Oh yeah its the Magnus version from the reissue.

So the bottom line the collection only needs to be prized for the collector. While i have great respect for every one of my fellow collectors and love talking about the toys on this board I do not collect for the praise of my peers i do it because i love it and its fun and i think thats why most of us do it.

3. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ROTF Tuner Mudflap. He's a legendary figure.

4. romeosrealmshop

I see, ok, so am i able to close the thread on my own friend now that you have answered my question?
    Thanks sincerely btw. :) 

5. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I hear the rarest TF item out there is a single G1 Trailbreaker leg. But good luck finding one, there is only 1 in the world.

6. romeosrealmshop

:)  lol!!!!!
    thanks friend. I love the answers guys, they help so well, I checked out mudflap. that truly is a figure that would make one's christmas right. and yes havan you are so right, i need to focus on what I like and not what the world does :)  especially for x-mas!!!
    and yes transbot, the leg is cool too... :)  why would i need anymore tf gear? :) 
    thanks for the replies man sincerely!!!!! sorry i opened a post for just 1 question :)  i wont do it no more.

7. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Wait...you actually believed ROTF Tuner Mudflap is RARE?

[​IMG]

8. romeosrealmshop

no i looked it up my dear friend :) 
    it is avaliable for like 11.00 total :) 
    and dude in the other thread said that target has some deluxe figures for 6.95 this week and somebody online has em buy 1 get 1 free.
    I figured what the poster was saying is that The greater things in life dont have to be valuable :)  and hes right dear transformer friend.

9. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  10. romeosrealmshop

santa wont be able to find this on his way to our chimneys dear transformer supporter :/
    Thanks though Friend :) 
    It's amazing though.

11. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

LOL Even if you had a Gentei Wildrider, being an "amateur collector," then it'd be all you have and not much of a collection at all.

1 figure is hardly going to make anyone's collection "worldwide prized."

12. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    First of all, you're not going to be able to find a rare toy that will make you a reknowned collector for only a few hundred bucks. The toys that would are pieces like Lucky Draws or rare prototypes, but those cost thousands. A few hundred bucks wouldn't differentiate you from a regular collector.

13. romeosrealmshop

thanks kusanagi :)  I am going Transformer hunting today here in about 10 minutes. its sunday so i dont know if ill have any luck but ya never know :)  if i find anything good i am always anxious to show you all but its just a wonder i guess, to try and find a rarebie.
    I hope you guys have a great day Friends. Good Morning to you tfw.

14. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Is there even such a thing as a "world renowned collector"? I mean, sometimes you hear of someone who has a huge collection, but no one really remembers their names. One figure will not, I repeat, not make you known around the world.

EDIT: If I came off as being harsh, that was not my intent.

Even those people are hardly known. Name me the guy who owns lucky draw Animated Optimus Prime, for example.

15. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    The point is Santa wants you to play with your toys. Not lock them up and take up an insurance policy for them. My Collection is Cross Generational. But
    G1 Overlord, G1 Star Saber, G1 Grandus, Masterpiece Thundercracker, Masterpiece Grimlock and MP-10 Optimus Prime.

If you only buy a few Transformers, Transform pose and Display them well. Then interact with other fans in a cool, respectful way. I think you'll have a collection that some people will admire.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  16. romeosrealmshop

Transformers At The Moon picked up the first figure that became available (privately) from KOToys.com................. ?
    have a great day dear transformer friends, and sorry i asked another stupid question.
    I am going transformer hunting man!!!!
    Thanks for chatting with me tf Friends!!!!

17. romeosrealmshop

G1 Overlord, G1 Star Saber, G1 Grandus, and MP-10 Optimus Prime.
    I will research these and see if maybe santa can see any from the sky dear friend.
    Thanks.

18. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Quan Cho Lueng, He lives at 7218 Xiang Lo Blvd. Lucky Draw Animated Prime could not be in better hands.

19. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll throw you a bone. For a few hundred dollars, NOTHING!

But with unlimited funds, and a whole lot of luck, G1 Movie Prototype Unicron!

20. ImAWalkingCorpse

ImAWalkingCorpse Well-Known Member

A Mexican Prowl... wait that is what he should bring me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.