What Prime SHOULD look like!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by The_Mertz, Sep 12, 2006.

1. The_Mertz

The_Mertz Member

Im oves the stupid looking old butler baboon man face on prime right now. Stumbled upon this other prime head (fan made??) or not, Its wayyyy better! ! I threw together a quicky photoshop of the new head on the same body.

Check it...

[​IMG]

Personally I like this way more.

2. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Not to shabby.
    It fits with the rest of the design :) 

3. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

Yea, I hate these what he should look like thread's, anyways I I dislike the new head you made, his other head matches his name.....get it!

4. The_Mertz

The_Mertz Member

Right, If you actually read what I wrote you would see I didnt even make the head. Just merley showing what OP looks like without a baboons face. Got it?

On a different note, F all the talk about robots not looking G1. Ive liked what Ive seen so far Im all for change. All other characters look sweet, but I say boo with Primes Butler / baboon face. Just dosent fit.

5. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    I think Prime's face is one of those ones that will look better once the eyes are lit up. From what I can tell, in the preliminary designs, the face looks the worst because of the headband and the shape of the eyes. If you can more easily differentiate the two, I think it'll look better.

As for the head above? It looks nice, but for the movie...? I don't feel it really fits with the rest of the design. The eyes can't have a glassy look to them (like the toys/comics/animation, etc) - the only problem with this is that the eyes are hard to see without digital augmentation.

6. Fortress_Maximus

Fortress_Maximus fortuna audaces iuvat

IMO it looks meh, looks too flimsy like a bionicle or something.

7. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

He looks like he's wearing a blue baseball cap.