What pranks have you pulled before?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starscream600, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Starscream600

Starscream600 Certified Virtual Pilot

As the title reads. What pranks have you pulled before?

For me, a bucket load of fun snaps on the top of a door. And the teacher came in. The rest is self-explainatory.

2. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Nothing special. Just a plain old disguise to fool an ex crush.

Before that, rioting in a hotel on a high school trip with airsoft guns to play live action Cowboys and Indians, run back to our rooms, blast up Old Western films just as the juniors checked in on us to see nothing happening... Then gargle, rinse, repeat we did. Until one of the guys laughed his ass off for shooting himself in the foot. Then we hid our stuff to watch more Old Westerns, pretending nothing happened. High school... Aw...

3. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Oh, I am so doing that! :ev: 

4. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Some of my favorites are sending new privates out to find the ID10Tango forms, the box of grid squares, batteries for chemsticks, and making someone check for soft spots in the armor of a soft top HMMWV. :D 

Chuck

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Switching neighbors dogs. They both had beagles. Was'nt as funny as planned. Woke up next day & they were back.

6. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I think I've posted this in another thread but here goes.

For most of my life, my brother has had quite rude methods of waking me up. Whether it be ripping the blanket off, punching me in the leg, pouring shit on my head, putting toothpaste or shampoo in my ear, you name it. Well several years ago, I got sick of it and wanted to get some "revenge". He has a large plush Kyle from South Park and I snuck into his room one morning while he was sleeping. I took the doll and chucked it at his face. Forgetting about the fact the soles of the shoes are hard plastic, he chased me down the stairs complaining of a bloody nose. Oooops. :p 

7. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

When I played football in high school, the Icy Hot in the jock strap was always a favorite.

In the office, used to remove the ball on people's mouse's before everything went optical.

Used to rearrange the keys on peoples keyboards and sit back and watch the confusion set in.

For high school graduation my brother, two friends and I went to the beach. Our room had two beds and my brother and I would share a bed and my two friends would share the other. My brother and I have always been early risers and would get up every morning around 5 AM, make the bed up so tight you could bounce a quarter off it and then open the curtains to our room wide open so anyone who walked past our room could see the two of my friends (who's bed was right next to the window) sharing a bed while a perfectly made up one was sitting there unused. They weren't too happy about it each morning...

That same trip, who ever would go to sleep first would wake up with a shaving cream beard.

The wife likes the old hair band on the sink sprayer trick so who ever turns on the faucet, gets sprayed.

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Reposts from the 'Naughty Things You Did as a Kid' thread...

9. Fuzz

Fuzz Garbage Pail Kid TFW2005 Supporter

Putting a rubber band on the kitchen sink sprayer so it fires when someone turns on the faucet is always fun. My father and I got my mom real bad once with fake ants all over the bathroom. When I was younger, I used to hide under my sister's bed with my Freddy glove and grab her leg as she walked by.

10. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

Eh serves 'em right! My brother and I got so sick of my sister waking us up rudely (yelling, throwing stuff, etc) that we took the bathroom plunger and rolled it across her lips several times. You shoulda seen the look on her face when she woke! After watching her face contort through a wide range of emotions, she decided to stick with fit of rage! Was not a good couple of days thereafter but once the dust settled she never jacked wit us again!

11. optimus pie95

optimus pie95 Banned

Not a big prank, but I put on a creepy looking bunny mask, wore a baggy black hoodie and hid at the side of a dark doorway waiting for someone to walk by. Needless to say, my big brother has never forgiven me for making him scream like a girl....three times in one week.

12. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

Of course the ultimate prank if you really want to get someone is taking an "Upper Decker" (a deuce in the top of the toilet, where the water and the mechanics are housed). Give it a few days to marinate and it'll stink worse than Satan's asshole and they for the life of them won't be able to figure out where the hell it's coming from.

13. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    I remember! In 2009 on Halloween, I returned to my high school for the JROTC Drille Competition! Except no one recognized me underneath my getup! So there was a former crush I had. She crushed my hopes and dreams like a feminist stepping on a squirrel's nuts. So I did the only thing I could think of in my suit:

When it was her turn to retrieve the Armed Ex award, she hopped out to the crowd in a Pikachu-Girl costume. So I leaned on my cane and stared her down. She was all creeped out at this point because this was a Halloween special, so audience members and cadets mingled into the crowd at the same time. She said "Um... Hi... You don't scare cute Japanese girls, right? > _ <...."

So I did my best impression of a raspy Chris Latta as Cobra Commander. She nearly dropped the trophy. Her friends caught the trophy. I then laughed, still in Full Metal Chris Latta mode. Then I threw out a handkerchief to her and said "You look wet. That mess might get you a reprimand or demerit IRL in boot camp."

Walked out of my old school with head up high. Twas the best...

14. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Things of unreasonable size have been constructed in places where they are especially unreasonable. I don't want to say more about it than that.

15. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Nothing. My family overreacts about anything even like a prank.

16. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    One April Fools day when I was little I ran around the house real early in the morning and quietly stole EVERYONE'S underwear.

17. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Yikes! I almost threw-up in my mouth after reading that lol. Congrats on the victory though. :lol 

18. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not much of a prank, but I've had chest pains in the past, and so when I got back home from Autozone, after spending a sizeable amount of money(damns yous Valiant) I held my chest. Someone would ask what's wrong, and in as straight of a face I could manage I said "I'm... running.. out of... money". Let's just say the response was more or less what I expected, with no one saying anything to me for the rest of the day, it was quite peaceful actually.

19. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I pulled the "quarter behind the ear trick" on a fellow student when I was in college. Successfully. Nonchalant palming and keeping a completely straight face when saying "Woah. Hold totally still." Went a long way. Totally pissed him off that he fell for it.

On Halloween nights, I like to wait at the door by the peephole, watching for kids to come up. The moment they're about to knock on the door, I fling it open and scare 'em! Usually they get a huge kick out of it, but sometimes they cry :( 

This one's accidental, but when I was a kid, I shared a room with my brother. I was on the top bunk drinking "fruit juicy red" Hawaiian Punch while hanging upside-down off the side when my brother said something funny and made me laugh. My mom walked into the room just in time to see me spew blood-red fluid out of my nose and then give a cry of pain. Mom thought she'd seen me having a sudden brain hemorrhage and nearly passed out.

20. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    In middle school, we put itching powder in a guys boxer shorts while in the locker room

Put a stink bomb in a girls lunchbox BEFORE lunch

Put a stink bomb in the bathroom

As and adult, Ive gone to all of my coworkers' office, taken off something from their desk, placed it in someone else's office and see if they noticed