What Pixar film u think could easily take place in other pixar film universe?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by eagc7, Sep 9, 2012.

1. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    just had an thought, in ur opinion or i should say in ur personal canon, which pixar films you can easily see beign set in the same universe as a previosu pixar film

like lets see Toy Story could take place in Monsters Inc continuity (which in fact they do in a comic books) or Nemo could take place in a bugs life continuity etc etc

obiously Cars is on its own universe (due of living cars of course) so it cant co-exist with any pixar film

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

I like the TS and Monsters Inc. idea, also the Bug's life and Nemo one sounds cool as well. Those are my favorite Pixar movies :D !

3. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

Monster's Inc Takes place in the Same Continuity as a Bug's Life (Matter of fact
    Randall meets his end in the Trailer above bug City
    )

4. Incepticon

Incepticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finding Nemo and A Bug's Life are about the only two I could ever imagine being in the same place at the same time.

Maybe the Incredibles & Up as well.

5. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I love how in the end credits of Cars they show how all the other Pixar movies would look in that universe.

Anyway I'm going to list my favorite Pixar films in order from favorite to least favorite just cause I'm bored.

1. Toy Story trilogy
    2. Cars
    3. The Incredibles
    4. Finding Nemo
    5. A Bug's Life
    6. Monsters Inc.
    7. Brave
    8. Ratatouille
    9. Cars 2
    10. Up

Don't criticize me because it is my opinion.

6. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    well, atleast one toy story toy was in up, monsters inc, finding nemo, and wall-e, so those. also cars is supposedly a movie series in those, as andy in toy story 3 has a finn mc.missile character poster in his room. also, incredibles comic books, seen in finding nemo, so that could be another film thats in continuity, but not as a real thing.

EDIT: bugs life city under trailer randal gets sent to, and its not too far a stretch to imagine ratatouille is someware in the same world. havnt seen brave, so i dont know if i can fit that in untill i see it.

7. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    I could definitely see the Monsters Inc / Toy Story link working, and it's proven even more credible when you see the latest TS short, "Partysaurus Rex".

As for the others though, I can sorta picture Wall-E being the same world as earlier movies, but just the future version of it, maybe a connection to Finding Nemo or something.

8. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i think its likely possible, cause Brave is set in the past, so any pixar film coudl easily fit the brave universe (expect cars of course) considering the film is set if i am not wrong in the 10th century, while majority of the pixar films are set in the present (future for WALL-E)

9. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

but brave would make a great crossover with how to train your dragons! :lol 

10. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    Pretty much every Pixar series could fit into another Pixar universe except Cars.

11. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Brave happens in the distant past. Wall-E happens in the distant future. So both are compatible in every universe except in Cars.

12. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    yep

13. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    Ok so fanon for pixar universe. They are all the same universe!!!!

It starts in toy story. Andy having his toys and what not, then goin to college. One of.his pen pals is mr. Fredrickson and he hears about the sadness he endured losing his wife. This and the combo of losing hia toys causes andy to enter himself into business classes and pursue becoming a leader of the Biy and Large corporation. He eventually places himself as ceo of the compamy becoming rich and powerful and very influential. He comes up with multiple inventions with the help of mr fredrickson and russel. This leads to a boom of trash and causes the world to fall into disarray. Andy comences and finishes design of the Axiom and Wall-E clean up robots. He loads his closest friends and family onto the ship and.sends it off to space as he stays to oversee the cleanup. A few years later he sends his message to the axiom. Before he passes away he transfers a circuit.board from his old Buzz Lightyear toy he used to own that got back in his travels, into ome of the walle units before he passes away due to the destroyed atmosphere. 50 years later the humans on earth have died out due to.the atmosphere being terrible.

Because of.the advances of technology made by man, robots on the west coast start to create their own forms. Cars. Using the still existing internet the cars change historical records to be soley car based. The only other countrys to restore themselves in this way are japan and certain parts of.europe due their high technology output before the atmosphere pollution.

And thats it!

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    My Lord you sure had a lot of time to have thought that out. It's an interesting theory.

15. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    I cant take all the credit. Me and a couple friends came up with it one night while hanging out. :D 

Oh and if I had to say Incredibles fit anywhere it would be in the movie within a movie realm. Like thats the movie Andy would have seen with his kids kinda thing.

16. Spin-Out

Spin-Out "It's just... Asinine."

All of them. The Incredibles could be a comic book series/action figure line in the main Pixar Universe, and the Cars could be toy cars. The movies are them being played with, like how the toys in Toy Story 3 experience all sorts of crazy stuff when they're being played with.

Let's just say the kid who owned the cars in the first movie had a better eye for story than his little brother who they got handed down to :p 

17. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    outtakes already showed that A Bugs Life is in the same continuity as Toy Story

18. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

Isn't that like just a joke and all? Like Easter eggs and stuff.