what order should i watch the cartoons in?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by hulk23869, Mar 1, 2010.

1. hulk23869

hulk23869 Well-Known Member

Hey, I just got Transformers Cybertron the Ultimate Collection 7 disc dvd set from ebay and recieved it today. Can I watch this clean, or is it continued from another series or does it continue into another series? If so, which cartoon should I watch first?

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Watch in this order (if you must)

Armada
    Energon
    Cybertron

3. hulk23869

hulk23869 Well-Known Member

Do I really have to sit through Armada? I heard it sucked more than Paris Hilton...

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    cybertron, in it's japanese form "Galaxy Force" was it's own continuity. so you really don't have to watch anything else. but beware, you're gonna get an awful intro song, characters that never shut up (the dub refuses to have any moments of silence), and most characters have really stupid accents. Jetfire didnt have an accent in armada and energon, but he does in cybertron, even though he's supposed to be the same character in the dub. oh yeah, and they changed the gender of Nitro Convoy.

and armada wasnt as bad as people say it is. there's some good episodes in there, and the last episode is awesome.

I'd rather watch all of armada than any of the dubbed cybertron episodes.

and no one should ever watch energon.

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    ^Yeah, Armada wasn't that bad overall. Once you get past the repetitive first 13 episodes, they started throwing in a few wrenches that made things quite interesting. Had the whole show been like the last 10 eps, it could have been a strong contender as one of the top 3 tf shows.

6. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    hit the nail on the head, totally agree Galaxy Force or nothing.

7. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Armada sucked more than a 100 dollar whore, and Energon was worse. I don't think there's so much continuity between the series that you can't just jump into Cybertron and pick up what's going on pretty quickly. If you do hit on something you can't follow, try TFWiki.

ADMIN EDITTED