Customs: What must i do, to get added to gallery?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by ThinkTank Customs, Feb 1, 2009.

1. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    I've read 20 or more Threads about this, but i found nothing like a "How to get added to the TFW-Gallery?"

Could somebody give me a hind or link?

Or is the Hind that my Customs aren't good enough to gt added?

I could understand that when i saw the Customs from Redline, Solrac333, Frenzy-Rumble and all the othe Masters of Customs!

Thank you :) 

2. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
  3. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    :lol ....yeah, right.....you know better than that...you do awesome work....never, EVER, think this about your work.....EVER!

Just follow that link that NP just posted, and you'll be good to go....if you are still having problems, drop me a pm, and I'll see if I can help you out. :thumb 

4. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

i am having a hard time as well my issue is Zipping files and my email having only 10 MB when the package is 25 MB :banghead: 

5. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Split it up over 3 e-mails. That's what I have to do when ever,
    I submit for galleries.
    It's a pain for sure, but not the fault of the Radicon staff.

6. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Usually, if you resize the pics....to about 150kb each pic, that usually works to help solve the problem of getting the email to go thru....but I don't guarantee it to work all the time.

7. anovasinn

thanks guys i tried resizing each pic but i do not know how to set the parameters. well parameters may be the wrong word but i do not know how to change it using the #'s i will try it but if not i will just split up the batch like NP said thanks again for the help if i need more i will be back lol

8. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    download Irfanview. It's one awesome freeware program for image viewing and really light editing. It's very lite too, not bloated (doesn't hog resources). In that you open your image, go to the top and click (image) and select "resample or resize) and there you change the size. you can also click and drag your mouse to crop out empty areas of your photos, and then you can save them in a million different formats, and adjust how compressed you want your jpgs to be. It'll even do slide shows and play movies.

also, gmail.com has a massive attachment limit, you can recieve emails 25MBs and send them even larger, provided that each attachment is 15MBs or less. if you have to, break your folder of images up so that each segment fits your limits.

9. anovasinn

hell yeah thank you :D 

10. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hehe, yeah it looks like the 20 threads that were checked, the main one was missed. Thanks for providing the link, NP :thumb 

I don't think such a "hind" has ever been given to anyone here. :D 

Great advice. :)  I NEVER want any Radicon to ever think his or her work is not "good enough" for our gallery. If anything, all one would have to do is look through the gallery to find a piece that is around the same skill level/finish of the work that person is thinking about submitting. Radicons boasts a robust gallery of works from artists of all skill levels and interests. Our gallery is not one that focuses on an elite few; we try our very best to be as comprehensive as we can.

A dream of mine is to see all of the customs ever posted hosted in the gallery. There are SO many cool customs that are posted, but for some reason those artists never submit them. Also, one thing that's frustrated the Radicons Staff is there were many people asking about submissions last year, and then when we able to start putting more energy into taking submissions the response was underwhelming. I hope that 2009 will be different! This takes all Radicons submitting all of their work! :) 

It's supersquads' fault. Everything is. YOU know that! Perhaps you need another pm to remind you? :lol