what might g1 have been like if it had burning justice ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jan 5, 2012.

1. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    I understand that. I'm well aware they're not light on fire. But they are lit on fire literally or metaphorically. The literal part started in G1 with The Headmasters. They weren't on fire. But when the Autobot Headmasters formed the Headmaster Ring, they charged themselves up and converted their power and energy into blasts of lethal non-consumable Energon that kill.

God Ginrai, Victory Saber, Dai Atlas*Sonic Bomber*Road Fire, and Star Prime along with his other buddies were examples of G1 literal burning justice and they ended all their enemies from Devil Z to Star Giant, and the Planet-Destroying Fortress were obliterated by literal burning justice.

RiD almost followed suit. Except they followed a Fist of the North Star, DBZ, Riki-Oh, and JoJo version of burning justice. And they had auras, yet still violently killed the Cons just by running them over, crashing through their guts, or flying through the bases and destroying the insides.

After that, Armada/Energon Prime (with Omega Supreme) shined their auras and flew into Unicron. This and Galaxy Force are the metaphorical versions of burning justice.

Clarified.

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

to be honest i prefer the type of burning justice where the trransformer character is not literally burning with fire but is instead glowing white hot like a sun cause they are channeling so much spark/chi energy /willpower through their being that thay are in a way burning with power but not literally burning like on fire

anybody here who remembers that fight to the death between super starscream and galvatron in cybertron knows exactly whati m talking about on this matter.

i swear it is downright freaky cool how well the animator's managed to adapt the whole idea of a saiyan ascending to super saiyan to transformers when it comes to how well they explored megatrons ascension to galvatron on the giant planet

that fight was definatly very dbz like and galvatron even came across as being arrogant and cocky like vegeta in his personality

3. Kakashi

Kakashi Well-Known Member

Absolutely hate it. Why? It's a substitute for better writing. You can pay a guy to write out a nice emotional character-driven fight scene, or you can slap Burning Justice on it and go to lunch.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

heres something to really get you thinking

imagine for a moment what g1 or for that matter any transformer series might be like if a autobot character were introduced at some point in the series towards the beginning.

one that happens to be a amnesiac regarding thier personel origins

he always goes rambling on about extremely advanced science theory though most of it comes out sounding like straight up science fiction due to his being a extreme anime fan when it comes to how he words his thoughts and also due to his comparing this or that to something out of anime asa possible fictional enhancement of said science theory

he also happens to be totally scary freaky skilled with anything involving technology but more times then not it all comes down to being pure random chance or plain luck that what he built or modified works exactly like he intended it to du to him being the only one who knows how to make it work right like that in the first place

you just cant quite shake that feeling that maybe just maybe the guy might actaully know exactly what hes talking about or that he may even very well be a time traveler from the distant future and or intidimensional traveler for that matter

the guy at his core happens to be a extreme fan boy type when it comes to anything hot blooded anime related but most especially if it has anything to do with the yuusha braves various mytho's

to quote tvtropes on the matter.

Some fans are a cut above the regular otaku. For most, it's as simple as being hired to work in the industry that deals with the media you love, but in fiction, it can take a whole new meaning. The Ascended Fanboy is that lucky one-in-a-million with a hobby based on something imaginary which doesn't stay imaginary—it turns into reality, and he becomes a part of it himself.

as for the fanboy bit

imagine this guy as being the ultimate obsessed yuusha braves fan to the point that he does not just eat sleep breath and dream about the stuff he somehow manages to live it literally

call it mind over matter ,call it reality warping power call it god like power for want of a better word for it

the guy somehow managed to figure out in his head exactly what he has to do asa yuusha braves fan to make anything from those shows work in reality to make the impossible possible in that truly epic hot blooded burning justice manner using nothing more then will power, fighting spirit ,positive emotion and hot blooded guts to make it happen

think about all that for a moment

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    :lol  THIS. It was so ludicrous, but when those characters glowed with fire like frickin' Dragonball characters, I couldn't help but be impressed.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i know man i been saying thinking dbz ever since i first saw galvatron fight super starscream to the death in cybertron towards the end of the giant planet storyline

both of them were glowing like a couple of super saiyans and actually looked damn awesome while doing it.

the whole idea goes as far back as g gundam in the 70's if not further

7. Thundercrackers

Thundercrackers Cybertonian Scholar

Yes, but no offense, but you can show a character with determination and willpower to succeed.... without the flames, powering up, attack yelling, and other goofy stylizations.

Save the Anime tropes for anime, and out of the American-made Transformers shows.

8. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

...or you can write Gurren Lagann and do both. Yasuhiro Imagawa has virtually made a career out of just that.

9. WidowMaker91

WidowMaker91 Well-Known Member

Voltron?

10. WidowMaker91

WidowMaker91 Well-Known Member

G Gundam is from the 90s...

11. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i did not know that