What Marvel character(s) should get a television show?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Sideways77, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Daredevil would be interesting :)  It's a procedural and a superhero show :) 

2. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    The Mighty Thor. There was supposed to be a animated series but it never happened.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I frankly don't see much of a problem with him being a mercenary, his main shtick is fourth-wall breaking and Pop Culture references, not violence [that's the Punisher] I think the character can work pretty well without killing anyone.

Hell, knowing Deadpool, he would probably Lampshade that all over the place ["Al, did you ever notice how I'm a mercenary but I don't actually, y'know, Kill anyone?"].

4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I think so too. It's just as if they do make a Deadpool series they should do it a bit mature like the comics so it won't be too dumbed down but not too adult where parents could complain about it in other words find a good balence.:) 

Yeah I can see that happening!:lol  He NEEDS to be voiced by It'sjustsome randomguy since he's the PERECT voice for Deadpool!:lol 

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Well, it depends, if they make a live-action series, they can make it pretty much identical to the Comic Book without much problem [for comparison, CW's Supernatural is more or less just as violent violent as Deadpool's Comic Books].

If they're making a cartoon, they can tone it down without losing its charm, in fact I think he is more well-fit for a cartoon than a Live action series [given his non-sense humour and constant fourth-wall breaking], something in the same style of The Tick or Freakazoid would be perfect for him.

If I well recall, he had three voices in his head in the Comic Book, one of those voices could be Nolan North's [his voice in Wolverine VS Hulk and all other Deadpool appearances these days], the other John Kassir's [his voice in Marvel Ultimate Alliance], and the other Itjustsomerandomguy's.

Who would do his MAIN voice would be a problem, though.

6. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    I Do Like John Kassir as Deadpool (Cause He was the 1st and True voice of Deadpool) but My 2nd choice of his vocie would Be John DiMaggio as Deadpool. Hopfully he may do Wolverine from this:
    Marvel/DC Dream Casts - Behind The Voice Actors Forums

PS: Its just fan Made.