what Kreon did you get with Kreo Optimus Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Agentknife, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I recently got the the big Kreo Optimus Prime set. I was very excited about the the little Kreon Mini figs that came with it. I was expecting the standard G1 Optimus Prime, but to my surprise mine came with the open chest exposed Matrix version. I think that is pretty cool, but I thought that the exposed Matrix version was some kind of special edtion only available at conventions and what not. Anybody else get the exposed matrix version with their big Optimus Prime set?

2. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

It's a packaging flaw- there's some way to send it back to HASBRO and get a replacement closed-chest version.

3. ahro23

ahro23 Omnibot

I was only able to find my big Optimus Kreo after the initial launch so I got the closed chest one.

4. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Except they send you something back of equal or greater value, like a HFTD Leader class Starscream in my case. It really pissed me off too since I wanted the Kreon and not a movie toy.

5. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I think they maybe ran out of closed chest ones because I got some free Kreons with my HTS orders and they were all matrix versions.

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    You can send it in for a closed chest prime. Hasbro is aware of the error, and will fix it if you contact them. The standard "will replace item with one of equal of greater value" policy doesn't apply here. Contact them, send them the kreon, they'll make it right. They've already done this for quite a few people.

The open chest ones are as common as hell. given away at botcon, given away through one kre-o promotion a while back, given away with the "prime style" giveaway, given away at toys r us for spending a certain amount on transformers, and now the same thing at k mart. I'm sure I'm forgetting some events where it's been given away too.

7. Fifam94

Fifam94 GO AIR FORCE

.... You'd rather have a Kreon minifig than a leader class starscream? Dude, i'd trade you a kreon Optimus for him anyday.