What kind of TFs would you like to see in the future?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Karhukjnsi, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Like personality/character wise?

Personally, I've wanted to see some Cholo-style TFs, maybe an Impala for the super "gangsta" one, and a pickup truck for the REAL Mexican one (like the homies outside of Home Depot). As a Chicano, I would love to see these guys be made in a cartoon or a live-action movie. I know who would be perfect for the voices, too: Danny Trejo as the Impala, and George Lopez as the pickup truck. Hell, maybe they could be updated versions of "LOS BATTLECHARGERS"! Haha!

I'd also like to see metalheads be represented, maybe a Hummer or something. He could have long dread-like hair made from the leather interior, when he headbangs or windmills, he could shoot bullets out of 'em or something.

What kind of characters/stereotypes/whatever would you like to see get a Transformers representative in the future?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Banned

You see how they transform in the new movies? I want one that is that complicated to transform, no joke.

3. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    What is Cholo-style?

4. Blitzving

Blitzving Has issues...

they'd never do that though. they don't want to be perceived as racist....Then again...Skids and Mudflap. So you never know, keep dreaming the dream.

As for me, I want to see something that...will probably never happen, but I want to see things with historical alt modes. like a 17th century galleon, or a 1st generation automobile,

slang term that usually applies to Spanish gang or gang member. he wants a mexican gang type car...and maybe the robot to be like that too ?

5. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Cholos are actually very particular types of "gangsters", not so much Spanish as Latino. As someone of Mexican descent, I'd like to see some of these in action in a TF franchise (especially considering the Twins strictly as wannabe "Wigger" types, these homeboys could be "authentic").

A lot of them look like this
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Impalas (a choice car), they love the lowriders and adding hydraulics.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Like I said, I can so imagine Danny Trejo doing a cholo style Transformer who turns into one of these.

[​IMG]

6. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I've always wanted a Hearse Transformer. And to make it ironic, he'd be an Autobot.

7. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Have it be an Autobot with a twisted sense of humpor. Once he kills a Decepticon, he drives around dragging the Con's corpse. Finally Prime has to tell him to stop. He of course just does it when Prime isn't looking.

8. Galvatron Rage

Galvatron Rage Question Authority

I'd hit that chick in the middle, but this peckerwood would probably get killed for doing so, lol.

9. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    The lambo mold that is a triple changer into a speedboat

I would love to see a low low tf.....

I would like to see the rest of the kitchenbots...

Aircraft carrier,t-rex bikes

10. Lacimehc

Lacimehc Tastes like medicine

That would be awesome. Maybe he could have a mini-con partner who turns into a coffin.

11. Rigas

Rigas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lol dammit, I was gonna say that. And they can combine, Coffin Cannon Mode and Coffin Armour Mode.

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Headstone could be the Autobot and Deadbeat his MiniCon partner. Deadbeat likes a little too much energon and is always trying to bum currency to feed his drinking habit. He hangs around with Headstone so he can drain off the energon of dead Decepticons Headstone has killed and crushed into - well - headstones in his internal crusher. That's right: Headstone turns his defeated foes into their own grave markers.

13. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Remember in the movieverse, they made that Decepticon doctor "Flatline", in the original (unreleased, I believe) sketch art for 'em, he was going to turn into a hearse.

14. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star Close Countach

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    perfect chance for an Ecto1 retool that turns into Egon!

15. zephon

zephon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A real G1-esque combiner -- not those sentai combining vehicles that become a robot nor scouts which power-up with drones into a bigger robot. As in a combiner with at least 3 or more distinct transforming robots which combine to a bigger one. It doesn't matter if they're just remolds of each other and transform the same way.

16. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Yes! I'd like to see GHUG honest updated versions of Superion, Menasor, Defensor, Bruticus, Computron and Abominus! It kinda broke my heart to see Combiner Leaders in CHUG that couldn't combine. PCCs just don't feel the same with Drone limbs.

17. Phoenix Blaze

Phoenix Blaze Brain Waster

A Bentley would be nice, one of those massive 2-door efforts than bigger than most 4 door family cars.

Hmm....I've always wanted to see berserker Transformers, Autobots or Decepticons. In Alt mode you can sometimes see panels shifted and popping open as they're on the brink of Transforming into bot mode and wreaking havoc among the enemy lines.

18. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

I'd like to see the humble Autobot janitor, just hanging out in the back scraping up dry energon with his scraper-dealie, occasionally banging the more cheeky of the Autobots in the back of the head when they're being a right smart arse. Maybe have an episode where he's kidnapped by the 'Cons and the Autobot goes right to shit: the lights go out, everything gets greasy, and the other Autobots learn to appreciate their scuzzy little janitor-bot.

And the scraper-dealie can become an Energon Battle-Axe. Just 'cause, really.

19. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    That's actually not a bad idea.

20. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    VTOL flying cars, basically wheel-less automobiles.

cuz i heard where u going in the future you dont need...roads.