What kind of market is there for...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Soundblaster1, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Modern packaging and paperwork? I have a bunch (especially packaging) of modern (late G2/BW-Pres) and paperwork taking up space... Is it worth my time to compile a list of everything?

I've got half my decent sized closet filled with this stuff, not to mention the various bits on the bottom portion of my wooden-crate display (I'll get a collection thread one of these days...)

Then the real question is what to keep and what to get rid of...

2. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been flattening out all of my instructions from RID forward here of late to file away in my filing cabinet. Backing cards also fit in the drawers very well too.

I would think there would be people interested in buying items in bulk. Outside of the G2 stuff, I wouldn't think you could get much though.

3. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I used to do the same but they were taking too much space so I got rid of them.

4. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    You never know when somebody might want a box of a figure they purchased loose long ago. Just to complete the whole deal, you know?

I've gotten rid of most of my tf boxes as they were taking way too much space, now most of the figures are sitting in storage boxes.

5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    There's some I'll keep just cause they look cool (Super Fire Convoy, JRX, Brave Shadow Dagwon) and some I'll keep cause they're almost required to keep (convention stuff) but I don't see why I'm keeping the rest around. Half my closet and half my space under the bed is boxes, not to mention 3/7 (or is it 3/6...?) of my wooden crates being boxes or paperwork.

Time to go through the stuff.

6. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I used to keep all my Alt Boxes....then I had to get rid of them cause they took up too much space....I kept one of each... just saving the ends of them, along with the instructions...tossing the inserts and leftovers...the extra's I gave away to board members as long as they covered shipping

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Ive flattened all mine out, saves alot of room. Except for the basic & deluxe ones, just ripped the bubble off and kept the cards.

Some boxes I keep entirely due to their rartity, artrwork or they're just too cool.
    Mostly the Takara ones and G1 stuff